Automatic Door Locking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wotan View Post
    Press the central door locking button on the dashboard for 5 seconds, until you hear a beep sound. Now it`s activated. If you press 5 seconds on the unlock button, it will deactivate.
    I did it and didn't work

Comment

If you didn`t hear the beep sound then there is an issue with the central locking. If you heared it but still the automatic locking doesn`t work, then check again if you connected the right pins and the continuity of the connection (if it makes contact).

Comment

If you didn`t hear the beep sound then there is an issue with the central locking. If you heared it but still the automatic locking doesn`t work, then check again if you connected the right pins and the continuity of the connection (if it makes contact).
        uhmmm ok, How do i know if continuity of the connection ??

Comment

You may activate ''speed alarm'', if at 120 km/h you hear a beep from UCH, your connection is continuous. That function use speed signal also from A6 pin of UCH.
          Attached Files
          INTALNIRE LOGAN CLUB CALARASI DUMINICA ORA 15

Comment

Originally posted by Fane-CL View Post
            You may activate ''speed alarm'', if at 120 km/h you hear a beep from UCH, your connection is continuous. That function use speed signal also from A6 pin of UCH.
            Thank you, tomorrow I'll test

Comment

You can also use an ohmeter.

You put one terminal on pin 22 and one on pin A6. The resistance should be almost zero. If not, you have no contact.

A multimeter with ohmeter fuction should cost under 10 euro (or dollars).

Last edited by Wotan; 6 August 2010, 16:56.

Comment

Greetings, I realized the activation of the option "alarm speed" and if it works, I went to turn around and accelerate to more than 120km/h and began to sound an alarm in the UCH a sound like "BEEP"

But still not working the automatic locking of doors when it reached 8 km /h, I change this parameter to 20km/h, 30km/h and 8km/h.

I have selected the options I needed, I tried turning on and off by pressing the button, but does not yet work, not block.

the version of my UCH is 7001 when i tested

You can also use an ohmeter.

You put one terminal on pin 22 and one on pin A6. The resistance should be almost zero. If not, you have no contact.

A multimeter with ohmeter fuction should cost under 10 euro (or dollars).

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multímetro
                I have a multimeter, I do it with the car running or just hold the key on?
                Last edited by cdcastil; 7 August 2010, 00:47. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

If "speed alarm" is working, that means UCH receives the speed signal, the problem is elsewhere. Have you installed aftermarket car alarm?
                  INTALNIRE LOGAN CLUB CALARASI DUMINICA ORA 15

Comment

If "speed alarm" is working, that means UCH receives the speed signal, the problem is elsewhere. Have you installed aftermarket car alarm?
                    The car has installed an alarm, this alarm doesn't have the function of locking the doors, only makes noise when hit. The alarm was not installed by me, the car brought agency
                    Last edited by cdcastil; 7 August 2010, 03:31.

Comment

The multimeter is to be used with engine stopped and key NOT inserted in the car.
                      But it seems the connection of the wire pin 22-pin A6 is ok, because you have the speed alarm.
                      The pressing for 5 seconds of the central locking button on the dashboard should produce the beep sound, even if the cable wasn`t connected. It means that this option is not activated correctly, or central locking isn`t functioning. Can you please tell if the doors are locked if you press short on the button?

Comment

The multimeter is to be used with engine stopped and key NOT inserted in the car.
                        But it seems the connection of the wire pin 22-pin A6 is ok, because you have the speed alarm.
                        The pressing for 5 seconds of the central locking button on the dashboard should produce the beep sound, even if the cable wasn`t connected. It means that this option is not activated correctly, or central locking isn`t functioning. Can you please tell if the doors are locked if you press short on the button?
                        Yes, the doors are locked when I press short on the button, and I prees for 5 seconds of th central locking button sound a "BEEP".

I just checked the white connector P1 (15 pins) of the UCH and noticed that three alarm wires are connected to wires in the following ways:
                        A1, A5 and B5 and no alarm cable is connected to the pins B2, B3 and B4
                        Last edited by cdcastil; 7 August 2010, 19:09. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

So, the cable is connected and the central locking is functioning. This means it should work. Please check again the correct activation via software of the function.

Comment

So, the cable is connected and the central locking is functioning. This means it should work. Please check again the correct activation via software of the function.
                            Selecting options from the UCH with DDT2000 software for automatic locking of doors

I checked all function and It dosn't work

Comment

I`m out of ideas. I wrote to the forum collegue that activated it for me, hopefully he will clarify.

Comment

I`m out of ideas. I wrote to the forum collegue that activated it for me, hopefully he will clarify.
                                Ok my friend

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Anulare DPF
                                Politica de Securitate Google