Dacia Logan II 1.2 16v LPG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's from under the paint - i'm removing it with gyeon iron remover, adbl tar and glue remover and rust is coming back definetely in the same places

Comment

Originally posted by Michal93 View Post
      For now i had a few issues :
      -rust (corossion) in a few points, looks like some errors in preparing for painting, some dirt in the base paint
      -weak air conditioning
      -very annoing problem with bluetooth connection - maybe microphone in the roof is broken, because i can't be heard well when using bt connection
      -not switching to lpg in winter (solved)
      I am sorry to hear that you had those problems.
      I hope that at least concerning fuel consumption you are a happy Dacia user.
      I also had an LPG Dacia Logan and I was very happy with it for 7 years.
      Logan GPL 1.4

Comment

With every car there is a problem, worst or less, but still is
        At most I'm happy having this car.
        Average fuel consumption is about 9.3l/100km LPG
        50/50 city / freeways
        In my opinion strongest point of this car is suspension - it is not scared of bad roads, over 60000km mileage and it's still stiff, and even if something will broke parts arę unbeliveable cheap
        I often do long ways 500km+ and I think that car is too loud over 120km/h

Comment

Any oil consumption after 60k ?
          sigpicLogan , from point A to anywhere in the world .....yeap , no problem!!! but hey!!! you said modern roads right ?

Comment

No, any oil consumption. Elf 5w40 SXR.
            But valve cover gasket started to leak from exhaust site

Comment

Yeap , common problem on D4F engines with that rubber seal especially on the back(exhaust valves).
              sigpicLogan , from point A to anywhere in the world .....yeap , no problem!!! but hey!!! you said modern roads right ?

Comment

I was trying to adjust valves, but removing inlet manifold is hard in this engine, AC compressor and hoses arę making problem to take out 2 nuts of the left side of manifold, and i think the only way is to take out compressor and remove AC hoses

Comment

I don`t know the configuration of your accessories - AC on your engine , but it`s difficult indeed removed the intake manifold , try to remove just the hoses from the AC unit and in this way you have access to the bolts.

Comment

Yep, but i don't want to loose cooling agent, and when disconnecting AC hoses you loose cooling agent

Comment

I remember that in the past on my D4F in order to remove intake manifold and to reach on the cover of the cylinder head to change the faimous leaky rubber seal, and i know that the mechanic took out one of the hoses from the AC in order to remove all the screws from the intake manifold .
                      There's nothing to do, it sucks but it's the only way that you can remove the screws . You must restore the system pressure after this operation for AC unit.
                      Last edited by prometheus; 7 September 2016, 16:07.

Comment

So I think that I will leave doing valve adjustment, car will be sold when it reaches 95000km

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        Anulare DPF
                        Politica de Securitate Google