ECU Remaps/ Chiptuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECU Remaps/ Chiptuning

We do not have any company here in India who flashes Logan Petrol's chips so it is a complete unknown field to us. What are the various options available for Chiptuning/ ECU remaps/ Power boxes for the Logan in Romania.

I will ask specifically about the 1.4 MPi here. Some threads/ websites mention that the power can be increased till 81bhp.

What are the methods, how do they do it, how does it work, how is the feed back from the ones who have got it done? Which company is the best one?

in romania are some firms that modify the chip for better performace like you said the power can increse at almost 81-82 hp.The method means that the original software writen from factory is replaced with another soft that modifies the injection computer for better performance.I don't remeber now the company names ,but are people who make this kind of chiptunning here on this forum.The increse in power is not high but is good
    Last edited by tTrust; 12 March 2009, 16:39.

Comment

we have some persons/companies which are doing chiptuning operations. for example, you can check site1, site2, site3, but all of them are in romanian language. prices are mostly the same, about 50 euros, the power will increase from 75 to 81-82 hose power. fuel consumtion basically should stay the same if you drive like before chiptuning. otherwise, it will increase. under normal conditions, no problems with the engines. no engine failures have been reported yet...
      Democratia nu inseamna ca faci ce vrei, ci ca ai dreptul sa faci ceea ce trebuie.

Comment

so that means, it is fairly reliable. does one have to take his car physically to get this done. Stupid question, I admit, but the reason I am asking is, does this mean I will have to send my ECU to Romania?

Comment

I think it`s better to buy yourself a tool which allows you to read/write the software in your ECU and send only the software to be modified. So if there is no one else who flashes Logan Petrol`s chip you could earn some money by doing this. You would be the only one on the market. If you are interested we can discuss more details on PM.
          Resoftari, leduri, activari functii, etc... in Cluj si Maramures.

Comment

right how kirsti said.

a tool like this is something like 2000 euros. but you will get the full tool, and you can work with doc from romania - you change the soft, he rewrite the soft and send to you by e-mail in 10-15 minutes.

is simple, but you must have money to buy his tool, and to pay the travell of this all over the world - from romania to india
            sigpic

Comment

If you want to resoft only Logan mpi you can buy a cloned tool which costs @ 200 euros. So after all it`s not such an expensive deal.
              Resoftari, leduri, activari functii, etc... in Cluj si Maramures.

Comment

What we can do with Renault Clip V 85 for prog ECU

Dear Freind
                What we can do with Renault Clip V85 to tune ECU of Logan.I bought the Renault Clip V85 from China(US$600) but I dont have experince to work with it.For your information I am electrical Engr & familiar with programing.
                your advise will be appritiated
                Last edited by Cristi_Xp; 12 March 2011, 00:21.

Comment

hello ... first of all please do not write in bold
                  second ... to activate the fuel consumption u need a different version of the software of the dashboard... not the ecu software and has nothing to do with CLIP.The CLIP is only for diagnonising the car not to write the ECU ,and as far as i know it costs somewhere close to 800 .
                  On 500 euro ,I can supply u with a diagnose tool and a reflashing tool.If you are interested, PM me .
                  Pentru a evita imposibilitatea resetarii parolei pe forum, userii cu adresa de @yahoo.com sunt rugati sa activeze o alta adresa de mail, diferita de @yahoo.com.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  Anulare DPF
                  Politica de Securitate Google