Greetings from Moscow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valeriu had the same idea but he changed his mind.
    Attached Files

Comment

• My new covers on sitting
      Attached Files

Comment

• hallo, happy birthday from me, it's the first time when I open this page.
        what tipe are the teleschope on motor bonnet and how long they are becouse I whant to put on my car to.
        sorry for my english.
        Intalniri LC.Sibiu sambata ora de vara 17 / ora de iarna 16 in Valea Aurie (intrarea 2 la ZOO).

Comment

• С НОВЫМ ГОДОМ ДРУЗЬЯ !
          Здоровья Вам и Счастья, Удачи, Успехов, Любви и Хорошего настроения!

HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS!
          Health to you and Happiness, Good luck, Successes, Love and Good mood!
          Attached Files

Comment

• Happy new year Cubik ! ! ! Have a nice year our friend ! ! !
            sigpic
            The MVP

Comment

• Happy new year!!! to you Cubik
              sigpic

Comment

• HAPPY NEW YEAR,Cubik!
                Forum neinteresant. Delogat definitiv.

Comment

• Cubik На въезде в новом году, Искренне и сердечно желаю вам С ДНЕМ РОЖДЕНИЯ
                  Attached Files

Comment

• What number of a detail of this handle?
                    It is possible to buy separately?
                    Separately is? The price?
                    Attached Files

Comment

• in the shop you don't find, only if sameone have on a car for sh parts.
                      I have the model in my car and I whant to put in the rear doors but I don't finded.
                      Intalniri LC.Sibiu sambata ora de vara 17 / ora de iarna 16 in Valea Aurie (intrarea 2 la ZOO).

Comment

• What number of a detail of this handle?
                        It is possible to buy separately?
                        Separately is? The price?
                        Attached Files

Comment

• nice car man!

Comment

• @cubik: ask "crististreulea" or "Cristi_xp", maybe they know. I heared them speaking about change of door interior of first version of logan with doors interior from face-lift versions.
                            Democratia nu inseamna ca faci ce vrei, ci ca ai dreptul sa faci ceea ce trebuie.

Comment

• hello cubika, I like your car. by the way the interior cover of the hood from what is made? because i want to put myself too, and i was thinking to look into a second hand workshop, to buy one from a diesel...

you have nice cover seats too...

by the way how much cost in euro a front bumper? i would be interested to buy one !

and to answer to your questions .. as another colleague said .. i suggest you to go into dismantled car park probably you could find a bargain ... i am thinking to change the interior of the front doors with the new interiors .. so good luck !!
                              Last edited by Bogdan20cj; 15 January 2010, 23:22. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by Bogdan20cj View Post
                                hello cubika, I like your car. by the way the interior cover of the hood from what is made? because i want to put myself too, and i was thinking to look into a second hand workshop, to buy one from a diesel...
                                It is made of a porous heater with a foil, use for warming in building.
                                Temperature +125С
                                If there is a possibility to buy from a diesel engine and is not expensive - buy.
                                In Moscow costs 140$

i am thinking to change the interior of the front doors with the new interiors .. so good luck !!
                                ОК . thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Anulare DPF
                                Politica de Securitate Google