Greetings from Moscow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see Logan diesel in Rusia, or Ukraina, only 1.6MPI. Cubik you have frend's with Logan? How many members are in Logan Club? In Romania, we have weekly meeting , of course only in a few city .
    See ya !
    , sunt cu ochii pe voi !
    :thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by giurisici fabian View Post
      This is my method to make the arrows different colour from the panel.
      Thanks. Tell... How to make legs for LED red color.. In the same place there are no holes... Holes to do most and then to an electricity contact to spend?

Comment

The diesel engine in Russia is not present and was not. Also will not be ((((. Logan Prestige only with the motor of 1.6 8 valves. To Logan-club Russia nearby 3000 person. But meetings a little. There are not greater on cities: Moscow, St.-Petersburg.. And another... Seldom. Everyone read a forum.
        Diesel engine sell because of that that coldly.. The Reasons do not name. Diesel fuel - not so high quality.
        Every week in Russia do not gather in any city ((((

Comment

nice car cubik

Comment

Hello Cubik and welcome to the forum! I like your car! I like color, I like your dash board, nice wheels, but I don't like one thing... you don't have airbag from passenger. How many kilometers do you have with you car? You are satisfied?

Comment

nice rode cubik

Baieti mie imi place la nebunie grila cu renault
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!ke View Post
                Hello Cubik and welcome to the forum! I like your car! I like color, I like your dash board, nice wheels, but I don't like one thing... you don't have airbag from passenger. How many kilometers do you have with you car? You are satisfied?
                Without an air bag the passenger will normally reach. Will dress a belt and a helmet
                Run of the car of 53000 km. Problems was never. Pleases. It is pleasant. Costs the money.
                There are cars and with run on 270.000 km. - a taxi!!!
                It is few breakages. Petty repair.

Comment

Kind of interior and luggage carrier at night.
                  Attached Files

Comment

nice ride!Have you ever thought about switching to sport suspension ?
                    window tint ? xenon ?
                    Pentru a evita imposibilitatea resetarii parolei pe forum, userii cu adresa de @yahoo.com sunt rugati sa activeze o alta adresa de mail, diferita de @yahoo.com.

Comment

Hello Cubik ! Your car look nice. I like'it, and I apreciate your care for that car. You keep it cleanly, that is good. You like blue collor too much,.
                      About LoganClub in Romania, most of the users on this forum, have a sticker on their car. I put a photo to see how is it. Everywhere I go in Romania, and I meet a Logan with sticher, I know him is member on the forum (club). Is nice, don't you think ? Maybe you propose something like that to your frend's on russian forum(club).
                      Best regards, from FLO,
                      Attached Files
                      , sunt cu ochii pe voi !

Comment

Originally posted by Cristi_Xp View Post
                        nice ride!Have you ever thought about switching to sport suspension ?
                        window tint ? xenon ?
                        I not the racer. I do not want window tint . Xenon has established not for a long time "IL Trade" 6000 K ( made in Korea )
                        On a 1 -photo: at the left on the right 6000 K, standard H4 (60/55), 4300 K.
                        2-photo - my car.
                        3-photo - Adjustment of light of a headlight
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by FLORYN View Post
                          Everywhere I go in Romania, and I meet a Logan with sticher, I know him is member on the forum (club). Is nice, don't you think ? Maybe you propose something like that to your frend's on russian forum(club).
                          At us too is.
                          I on a photo with phone )))
                          Attached Files

Comment

Cubik...very nice bags for bottle...waters ...no?
                            Congratulation.
                            sigpic

Comment

@Valeriuciprian = wather ?? Are you serious ? I wonder is it a gift from Renault?
                              , sunt cu ochii pe voi !

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Anulare DPF
                              Politica de Securitate Google