Hello from India!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black collour rullz!
    Have you ever thought about sport suspension?
    Pentru a evita imposibilitatea resetarii parolei pe forum, userii cu adresa de @yahoo.com sunt rugati sa activeze o alta adresa de mail, diferita de @yahoo.com.

Comment

Hy ashutosh(sau cum ti s-o spune pacolo), Some neeeews? Present your audio sistem and your interior in detail. Might prove interesting if u put some photos with u or the places where u park the car or where u live . I'm glad to meet you!
      Renault Scenic II
      Dacia Logan 1.4 MPI

Comment

ashutosh nice car and colour

Comment

Re:

thanks all for the compliments

cristi: sports suspension features way down in my list. I'm currently on the look for a k&n filter.. it has not been introduced in india yet.

bogo: glad to meet u too! will post more pics in a few days.

Comment

Cool rims. There are originals?
            Last edited by andrei; 16 July 2007, 14:49.
            Cel mai lent 1,6 8v

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by Rocri
              Cool rims. There are originals?
              Jentile or fi originale (imi plac)?
              nope.. they are bought from an aftermarket shop. We have a lot of Asian brands in the market when it comes to alloy rims. This one, called SM from Taiwan, is one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by ashutosh
                thanks all for the compliments

cristi: sports suspension features way down in my list. I'm currently on the look for a k&n filter.. it has not been introduced in india yet.

bogo: glad to meet u too! will post more pics in a few days.
                With a K&n filter you won`t obtain to much power,more power you will get from a chiptuning....
                Pentru a evita imposibilitatea resetarii parolei pe forum, userii cu adresa de @yahoo.com sunt rugati sa activeze o alta adresa de mail, diferita de @yahoo.com.

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by Cristi_Xp
                  With a K&n filter you won`t obtain to much power,more power you will get from a chiptuning....
                  i know... but since the car is still in it's warranty period and chip tuning not that advanced here....i'm skipping this one for a while.

Comment

you can buy the whole ECU ,replace it with yours and when you have problems with the warranty you can change the ECU to the stock one...

Comment

Not ECU, is ECU injection.
                      Cel mai nou proiect auto din România!
                      Foarte curând şi teste cu modele Dacia.

Comment

Originally posted by Cristi_Xp
                        you can buy the whole ECU ,replace it with yours and when you have problems with the warranty you can change the ECU to the stock one...
                        how much does a tuned ECU costs in romania?

Comment

Originally posted by ashutosh
                          how much does a tuned ECU costs in romania?
                          about 200$

Comment

I see that in India it's Renault Logan, not Dacia Logan.
                            Otherwise, the car is beautiful: enjoy it!
                            Martinel rules!

Comment

that`s because the car isn`t manufactured by Dacia,it`s made by Mahindra...

Comment

Re:

thanks for mentioning the price supercar. but since chip tuning is in a nascent stage here. and not many experts here to deal with it... i will give it a miss for a while.

well, the first service is over and done with and i headed straight out of the city, to the highway. and finally i touched 160kph. all this while i was worried that there might be some problem somewhere. but it looks like everything is fine now. whatever there was.. it has been sorted out.

i'm looking for a suitable seller for those angel eyes headlamps. will soon place an order. there are so many things to do. one by one will get all. will keep you guys updated.
                                cheers,
                                Ashu

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Anulare DPF
                                Politica de Securitate Google