Hello From Valencia, Venezuela

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Valencia, Venezuela

Hello, I'm fro Valencia, Venezuela. I have a renault logan F2 E2 (F2=phase 2 and E2= expression 2 (dinamique in colombia). My car is 1.6 8V gasoline. I bought my logan in september 2007 and a gave me it in november 2007. I very happy with my car.

some pictures of my Logan.

then I bought my car and after 1 year, replace the sound. here some pictures.

and more picture

installing tweeters
    IMG]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww222/cdcastil/31082009454.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by cdcastil; 22 June 2010, 07:40. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

wow.......nice car!
    Am pierdut multe in viata,dar niciodata nu mi-am pierdut respectul fata de cei care-l merita!!

Comment

what was the car price, when it was new.

nice audio line, nici colour for the car.
      Un om inteligent nu va fi niciodata rau. Rautatea se naste din prostie, inferioritate si frustrare.

Comment

nice color, nice seats, nice improvements...nice car
        some components are diffrent from ours. i mean from the engine, from the passenger.
        ride it with out problems.
        sigpic

Comment

welcome

i have to addmit that you car looks very nice i observe that you have a good compilation of audio products, must sound very very good with that tweeters

hope you enjoy the car, take care and thank you for posting on our forum

welcome

i have to addmit that you car looks very nice i observe that you have a good compilation of audio products, must sound very very good with that tweeters

hope you enjoy the car, take care and thank you for posting on our forum
          Last edited by RazvanB; 22 June 2010, 09:28. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

i see you have different dashboard, a mix between our old one and our new one, and the door panels are also different, but in a good way . love your car

Comment

Nice man...very nice. As my Romanian fellows said: nice audio line and very nice seats.

Comment

looks great man.the sound system looks good and i think it sounds good as well...and the dashboard looks a bit like mine..but still different.
                Keep It Real! Keep It Simple!
                sigpic

Comment

welcome.
                  U`r horn is on the wheel?
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for your comments.

Originally posted by yrman View Post
                    welcome.
                    U`r horn is on the wheel?
                    NO, the speaker is not on the wheel. in the suitcase is a subwoffer together with the amplifier. install the doors kendwood measures 5 1 / 4 inches as in the rear tray, but kicker measures 5 1 / 4 inches.

Then I bought other accessories to the car, which I installed myself.

And more accessories...

Rear bumper diffuser

Last edited by cdcastil; 22 June 2010, 15:56. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

You change the tires too? Or these are the original tires?
                      Cel mai lent 1,6 8v

Comment

cool muffler tip man.does it make any sound?
                        Keep It Real! Keep It Simple!
                        sigpic

Comment

and I installed the spoiler, some picture:

Originally posted by Cristi_LCD View Post
                          You change the tires too? Or these are the original tires?
                          Original tires

Originally posted by MarianS47 View Post
                          cool muffler tip man.does it make any sound?
                          No, it does not sound, it's decorative
                          Last edited by cdcastil; 22 June 2010, 16:06. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

hello...welkome to this forum!i want to ask you if are many logan's in venezuela?i'm happy to see you,how proud you are to have this car!take care,it's a good one!

Comment

Also install a solenoid kit To open from inside the car trunk lid, the lock up solenoid and the suitcase is opened. not lifted completely.

My car is equipped with central locking and trunk.

I have not installed it HID lights, as the lighting of the car is very good and I see no need to install HID lights. osram bulbs are.

Change the light bulb by Led.

Originally posted by PCH
                              hello...welkome to this forum!i want to ask you if are many logan's in venezuela?i'm happy to see you,how proud you are to have this car!take care,it's a good one!
                              To answer your question, the answer is YES, in Venezuela the Logan is a best-selling car in fact, it has been the best selling Renault Venezuela. Sandero also. In fact, in facebook, there is a group called Club RENAULT LOGAN VENEZUELA ( http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=12642777698), and a forum foros.cantv.net (but this forum is down for maintenance). Many owners of Logan who are in love with their cars, like me, who look after the car.

It is not only in Venezuela, in Colombia where it is assembled, also sells a lot, I have no information about how the car is sold.
                              Last edited by cdcastil; 22 June 2010, 16:27. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Anulare DPF
                              Politica de Securitate Google