Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

simply great!

Comment

Nice car.I don't see the rear fog light. Yor car was equiped only with front fog lights? But you have two reverse lamps...
      sigpic
      Ambition 1.5 dc

Comment

Originally posted by dani030669

Nice car.I don't see the rear fog light. Yor car was equiped only with front fog lights? But you have two reverse lamps...
        Hello, this version of Logan has two reverse lamps. in this part of the world there isn't a lot of fog, so perhaps Renault design change and put two reverse lights instead of one. in the model years 2006 and 2007 and some 2008 if they have the fog light and reversing light.

Comment

wooow...nice car
          sigpic

Comment

nice car!!

Comment

Greetings, as I said before, I installed a kit suitcase or trunk lid opening Renault Logan

I posted how to do the installation. this is the url http://forologan-vzla.foroactivo.net...-logan-t37.htm

this is post traslated by google:

Originally posted by mumus
              what was the car price, when it was new.

nice audio line, nici colour for the car.
              the price of the car when I bought it was to BsF 40,000 (BSF is the legal currency of my country, Bolivar Fuerte) in dollars was $ 9,302.33 (a value of the current exchange rate: 1 USD = BsF4, 30) a rate value exchange for the year 2007, the price was $ 18,604.65 ($ 1 = BsF 2.15)

Greetings, Does your car have assets the witness or LED light that indicates whether the seat belt is placed or not? my car does not have that feature enabled.

Traslated by google

Greetings. Their cars have assets the witness or LED light that indicates whether the seat belt is placed or not?. My car does not have that feature enabled.
              Last edited by cdcastil; 23 June 2010, 17:05. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Welcome cdcastil, although I did not Dacia (Renault) Logan saw doors open in our country are on some version of Logan. But this feature can be activated and costs 30 EUR, about 10 USD. On that site you can find several other functions that can be activated. Logan improvements

Welcome cdcastil, although I did not Dacia (Renault) Logan saw doors open in our country are on some version of Logan. But this feature can be activated and costs 30 lei, about 7 EURO. On that site you can find several other functions that can be activated. Logan improvements

Site map

* HOME

* PROGRAMMING KEYS - 47 EURO

* Chiptuning - 82 EURO for DCI ( Diesel ) and 47 EURO for MPI ( Gasoline )

* LIGHTING BOARD -

* COMPUTER BOARD - 16 EURO Installation not included and 24 EURO with installation.

* Opening Trunk - 15 EURO Installation not included and 24 EURO with installation

* Additional functions - Automatic Switch wiper - 4.5 EURO
                - when the pump does sprinkles windscreen. Start with a small delay occurs because the washing liquid to wet the windscreen first. This functionality is not the one with rain sensor is activated only if sprinkled car windscreen using the pump.
                Trigger function has two modes:
                - If spraying occurs for less than 500ms wipers will automatically perform a full stroke;
                - If spraying occurs for a time greater than 500ms, wipers will start automatically after this time and will work as long as three races plus full splash sufficient to remove spilled liquid on the windshield.

Activating witness for the open door - 7 EURO
                - variants of the above equipment have enabled this witness. Operation's simple: when one of the front doors and trunk open and when contact is made, the witness of the board shall refer it (see figure below). To seize and rear doors is necessary to install the missing contactor as standard factory. Ask when you make this change if we have available in stock contactors for sensing opening of the rear door (price: 4.8 EURO / buc + workmanship: 7 EURO).

Automatic Locking the car from exceeding a preset speed - 7 EURO
                - this function allows automatic locking of doors to leave the place after it was exceeded a certain speed (eg 10km / h). This function can be switched off by the driver after long press button lock / unlocking doors.

Automatically lock the machine after 30 seconds of unlocking the remote control - 4.5 EURO
                - tool is automatically locked if this time does not open the door or trunk. Function is useful to avoid situations where the remote machine is accidentally unlocked or unlocked without entering the car (looks something at home, etc.).. This feature can be activated for variations Preference ABS Plus and Easy. Ambiance is lacking in remote and function can not be used.

Warning speeding - 2.5 EURO - (only with automatic locking tool to overcome a predetermined speed) speeding driver is warned of 120km / h. The warning takes place every 10 km traveled and is issued by a buzzer same signal is heard.

* DELIVERY / PAYMENT -

* PARTNERS -

* CONTACT -

Site map

* HOME

* PROGRAMMING KEYS - 47 EURO

* Chiptuning - 82 EURO for DCI ( Diesel ) and 47 EURO for MPI ( Gasoline )

* LIGHTING BOARD -

* COMPUTER BOARD - 16 EURO Installation not included and 24 EURO with installation.

* Opening Trunk - 15 EURO Installation not included and 24 EURO with installation

* Additional functions - Automatic Switch wiper - 4.5 EURO
                - when the pump does sprinkles windscreen. Start with a small delay occurs because the washing liquid to wet the windscreen first. This functionality is not the one with rain sensor is activated only if sprinkled car windscreen using the pump.
                Trigger function has two modes:
                - If spraying occurs for less than 500ms wipers will automatically perform a full stroke;
                - If spraying occurs for a time greater than 500ms, wipers will start automatically after this time and will work as long as three races plus full splash sufficient to remove spilled liquid on the windshield.

Activating witness for the open door - 7 EURO
                - variants of the above equipment have enabled this witness. Operation's simple: when one of the front doors and trunk open and when contact is made, the witness of the board shall refer it (see figure below). To seize and rear doors is necessary to install the missing contactor as standard factory. Ask when you make this change if we have available in stock contactors for sensing opening of the rear door (price: 4.8 EURO / buc + workmanship: 7 EURO).

Automatic Locking the car from exceeding a preset speed - 7 EURO
                - this function allows automatic locking of doors to leave the place after it was exceeded a certain speed (eg 10km / h). This function can be switched off by the driver after long press button lock / unlocking doors.

Automatically lock the machine after 30 seconds of unlocking the remote control - 4.5 EURO
                - tool is automatically locked if this time does not open the door or trunk. Function is useful to avoid situations where the remote machine is accidentally unlocked or unlocked without entering the car (looks something at home, etc.).. This feature can be activated for variations Preference ABS Plus and Easy. Ambiance is lacking in remote and function can not be used.

Warning speeding - 2.5 EURO - (only with automatic locking tool to overcome a predetermined speed) speeding driver is warned of 120km / h. The warning takes place every 10 km traveled and is issued by a buzzer same signal is heard.

* DELIVERY / PAYMENT -

* PARTNERS -

* CONTACT -

Rog un moderator sa imi stearga postul din acest topic ca sa il fac din nou. Nu stiu ce s-a intamplat de s-a dublat anumite paragrafe.
                Last edited by PrietenCuTine; 27 June 2010, 16:28. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                sigpic

Comment

PrietenCuTine Thanks for the information. But it's hard to go to Romania with the cart to enable those functions.

Comment

i like your car it is obvious you investet some money on it! drive safe and enjoy it!

Comment

Bogdan20cj thanks

Greetings, I decided Sunday embedding the tweeter, so I went to a hardware store and bought two glass fuses, 1 3 / 4 inches and a 2 inch, the match I used to make the gap was 1 3 / 4 inch. Undressed the two front doors, remove the tweeter were mounted and proceeded to make the holes, then embedding the tweeter. photos here

Originally posted by cdcastil View Post
                      Bogdan20cj thanks

Greetings, I decided Sunday embedding the tweeter, so I went to a hardware store and bought two glass fuses, 1 3 / 4 inches and a 2 inch, the match I used to make the gap was 1 3 / 4 inch. Undressed the two front doors, remove the tweeter were mounted and proceeded to make the holes, then embedding the tweeter. photos here
                      Correction, the text written above is wrong. The correct text is this:
                      Greetings, I decided Sunday embedding the tweeter, so I went to a hardware store and bought two saws carbon steel, 1 3 / 4 inches and a 2 inch, the match I used to make the hole was that of a 3 / 4 inch. Undressed the two front doors, remove the tweeter were mounted and proceeded to make the holes, then embedding the tweeter. photos here
                      Last edited by cdcastil; 29 June 2010, 07:37. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

my car's light

Comment

are those normal light bulbs?cause that what they seem like or it wasn't dark enough
                          Keep It Real! Keep It Simple!
                          sigpic

Comment

castil, u hahe a nice car with a lot of modifications ! ! ! Music, exterior, lights all u have done to it is great. Respect ! ! ! And don't forget the logan si a good car ! ! ! We in romania have it for 4-5-6 years with no major problems ! ! !
                            sigpic
                            The MVP

Comment

Originally posted by MarianS47 View Post
                              are those normal light bulbs?cause that what they seem like or it wasn't dark enough

the light bulbs are normal and original from factory.

Originally posted by B-64-MVP View Post
                              castil, u hahe a nice car with a lot of modifications ! ! ! Music, exterior, lights all u have done to it is great. Respect ! ! ! And don't forget the logan si a good car ! ! ! We in romania have it for 4-5-6 years with no major problems ! ! !
                              hello, the light of my car are original OSRAM from factory i didn't change the light bulb front
                              Last edited by cdcastil; 17 July 2010, 07:04. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

hola! primero ,bienvenido en nuestro foro,segundo... tienes un coche muy bonito.me gusta mucho.que disfrutas de ella y muchos km sin algunas problemas.un saludo

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Anulare DPF
                                Politica de Securitate Google