Hello From Valencia, Venezuela

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jordy_75 View Post
    hola! primero ,bienvenido en nuestro foro,segundo... tienes un coche muy bonito.me gusta mucho.que disfrutas de ella y muchos km sin algunas problemas.un saludo
    Hola, gracias por darme la bienvenida. mi coche esta original, le he añadido los accesorios que aquí en mi país se venden por Renault. El sistema de sonido lo cambié a pocos meses de haber comprado el auto.

English:
    Hi, thanks for welcoming me. my car is original, I have added accessories here in my country are sold by Renault. The sound system I changed a few months after buying the car.

Romanian Language:
    Limba română:
    Max, multumesc pentru primitoare mine. masina mea este original, am adăugat accesorii aici, în ţara mea, sunt vândute de către Renault. Sistem de sunet am schimbat cateva luni dupa ce a cumparat masina.

Comment

Very nice your car, I love!

Very nice , I love car !
      Last edited by jelly; 21 July 2010, 18:06. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by jelly View Post
        Very nice your car, I love!

Very nice , I love car !
        Thank you, i love it

Comment

hallo, nice car
          In your country are the new model of logan, the facelift ?
          Intalniri LC.Sibiu sambata ora de vara 17 / ora de iarna 16 in Valea Aurie (intrarea 2 la ZOO).

Comment

Originally posted by vyp75 View Post
            hallo, nice car
            In your country are the new model of logan, the facelift ?
            No, only Brazil, argentina and Colombia. In Venezuela my country no

Comment

Greetings, I need a help from you. I bought a OBDII cable <-> USB works perfectly in the car, I have the DDT2000 software, connect the laptop to the car through the wire and the connection was successful.
              Now, I need to activate the options for the automatic lock the doors when the car reaches a speed of 10km / H and hardware work is done. "In the software DDT2000 in part carried out this operation? For activation of the option must be the car off? or you can do with the car on? I have those two concerns.
              Where I can get the software manual DDT2000?

This is the cable:

Comment

Greetings, in this day Saturday I managed to the laptop connect to the car with OBDII cable, and I saw the parameters of the UCH, select the two options for automatically locking the doors, namely "Autorisation condamnation in roulant" and "CAR activee Fonction par le client" from "non" to "oui" perfect value was recorded in the UCH. then proceeded to prove. pressing the button to open the doors for a period of 5 seconds you hear a beeep to activate or deactivate the lock gates. I then proceeded to start the car and the door locks did not close automatically. What could it be?, Do we need to activate another option in the UCH? (And I realized the connection of the pin 22 of the dashboard to pin A6 of the UCH)

picture of my UCH:

Comment

Logan really nice, I like
                  http://www.loganclub.ro/forum/ct_90_b_u_z-t57569.htmlsigpic

Comment

selecting options from the UCH with DDT2000 software for automatic locking of doors

Comment

ask Cristi_xp (the forum administrator) for things like that...
                      Democratia nu inseamna ca faci ce vrei, ci ca ai dreptul sa faci ceea ce trebuie.

Comment

hello this is new acceosories for my logan. i bought in bestautovest.ro

Last edited by cdcastil; 14 August 2010, 03:15.

Comment

nice modification on car, it's a beautyful car.
                          I need to ask samething, the leather interior you cood buy it as accesory from your car dealer?
                          you know what price have?
                          thanck you.
                          what modification you whant to make at your car next?
                          Intalniri LC.Sibiu sambata ora de vara 17 / ora de iarna 16 in Valea Aurie (intrarea 2 la ZOO).

Comment

you have a very beautifull car; take good care of it, is a good, reliable car
                            nice accesories, but take care, the window air deflector could scratch your windows. look here to see how i paint the front eyebrows : http://www.loganclub.ro/forum/vopsir...4.html?t=25484
                            is not translated, but you could use google translate

one question: how much you paid for transport

Comment

Hi Carlos,
                              nice upgrades
                              take care with those air deflectors, not maybe, it will scratch windows.
                              paint eyebrows in any color, like this light will go trough and is not cool
                              see in this picture what i mean
                              Daca indeplinesti o sarcina prea bine, vei ramane cu ea pe cap, cum ar fi Tutoriale pentru Dacia Logan

Comment

Originally posted by crististreulea View Post
                                Hi Carlos,
                                nice upgrades
                                take care with those air deflectors, not maybe, it will scratch windows.
                                paint eyebrows in any color, like this light will go trough and is not cool
                                see in this picture what i mean
                                Hello streulea, send it this week to paint the color of the car palpated. to make it all the same color.

Originally posted by ionut.c View Post
                                you have a very beautifull car; take good care of it, is a good, reliable car
                                nice accesories, but take care, the window air deflector could scratch your windows. look here to see how i paint the front eyebrows : http://www.loganclub.ro/forum/vopsir...4.html?t=25484
                                is not translated, but you could use google translate

one question: how much you paid for transport
                                Greetings, was done by sending mail via post to my country Romania. Here nationalization taxes paid at customs.

Originally posted by vyp75 View Post
                                nice modification on car, it's a beautyful car.
                                I need to ask samething, the leather interior you cood buy it as accesory from your car dealer?
                                you know what price have?
                                thanck you.
                                what modification you whant to make at your car next?
                                Hello, inside the car, the leather upholstery was acquired when I bought the car, here in my country (Venezuela) you can choose if you want the leather upholstery (leather) or fabric. The price difference is not much. I paid BsF 1,000 (U.S. $ 200) approx. not expensive

For now, I have no plan to do any further modification.
                                Last edited by cdcastil; 14 August 2010, 15:53. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Anulare DPF
                                Politica de Securitate Google