Hello From Valencia, Venezuela

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok but if you want to change a interior of other car you find to buy now a set of leather upholstery as changed parts?
    Or the leather upholstery is available only as optional part when you buy a new car?
    thanck you.
    Intalniri LC.Sibiu sambata ora de vara 17 / ora de iarna 16 in Valea Aurie (intrarea 2 la ZOO).

Comment

Originally posted by vyp75 View Post
      ok but if you want to change a interior of other car you find to buy now a set of leather upholstery as changed parts?
      Or the leather upholstery is available only as optional part when you buy a new car?
      thanck you.

you can choose if the upholstery leather or fabric of the car when making your purchase. Now if once you bought the car and want to change the upholstery, you can. Liners you can buy seats or going to where a tapestry

Comment

can you please tell us if the window command are like in first photo or like in the second?
        i mean the commands are positioned at the door?
        Attached Files
        Dacia Logan Prestige 1.6 16v - B 21 xxx

Comment

Originally posted by bossake View Post
          can you please tell us if the window command are like in first photo or like in the second?
          i mean the commands are positioned at the door?
          second photo

Originally posted by cdcastil View Post
          second photo
          this is a photo of my car's panel
          Last edited by cdcastil; 15 August 2010, 20:29. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Today, I brought the peleope to the paint. These pic:

Comment

it's called "pleoape". but aren't those "a bit illegal" on your roads?

also wanted to ask you what side of the road do you drive? because th headlights are a bit different, but very enjoyable.
              Last edited by razvanamza; 17 August 2010, 08:29. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by razvanamza View Post
                it's called "pleoape". but aren't those "a bit illegal" on your roads?

also wanted to ask you what side of the road do you drive? because th headlights are a bit different, but very enjoyable.
                in my country it is not Illegal. I drive the left side. The headlights are the same

Comment

viejo saludos yo soy de colombia creo q ya nos habiamos hablado por el facebook
                  yo tneog uno dynamique con algunas modificacione sre pequeñas
                  venga cuanto le costaron esas pestañas o eyed lids?

Comment

Originally posted by Andres-c View Post
                    viejo saludos yo soy de colombia creo q ya nos habiamos hablado por el facebook
                    yo tneog uno dynamique con algunas modificacione sre pequeñas
                    venga cuanto le costaron esas pestañas o eyed lids?
                    saludos brother, si hemos hablado por el facebook. los párpados me costaron 5 euros y los deflectores 16 euros en una e-shop de rumania www.bestautovest.ro me llego en 10 días

Comment

Solve your problem... here
                      Good luck.
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crististreulea View Post
                        take care with those air deflectors, not maybe, it will scratch windows.
                        3 year and 46630 km
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by valeriuciprian View Post
                          Solve your problem... here
                          Good luck.
                          OK man, thank you, i'll try do it

Originally posted by valeriuciprian View Post
                          3 year and 46630 km
                          Ok, that's the price we must pay for using wind deflectors
                          Last edited by cdcastil; 19 August 2010, 18:14. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

hello, On this day I put the vinyl on the door pillar, matte black. I bought 1 meter by 1.20 meters in 50 Bs (U.S. $ 47.3)
                            Photos: sorry for the bad quality of the photos were taken by the camera of blackberry which is 2.0MP

Comment

Ba ce va gasiti toti sa scobiti ceva in engleza la nenea strainu` )
                              Hai sa vad daca mai scriu stiu si eu ceva ... aproape ca nu , dar incercam )

cdcastil - my words in romain language wasn`t anything bad to your adress , just kidding
                              Very beautiful car , you made a good choice looking that colour , it looks pretty good , but in my oppinion DACIA LOGAN looks better than RENAULT LOGAN sold in your country. You can see the same differences between CHEVROLET VECTRA sold in Brasil and OPEL ASTRA sold in most part of Europe .

Please forgive my english , but we no speak americano too good ... )
                              Daca prostii ar zbura, ar fi intuneric.

Comment

Originally posted by samy0388 View Post
                                Ba ce va gasiti toti sa scobiti ceva in engleza la nenea strainu` )
                                Hai sa vad daca mai scriu stiu si eu ceva ... aproape ca nu , dar incercam )

cdcastil - my words in romain language wasn`t anything bad to your adress , just kidding
                                Very beautiful car , you made a good choice looking that colour , it looks pretty good , but in my oppinion DACIA LOGAN looks better than RENAULT LOGAN sold in your country. You can see the same differences between CHEVROLET VECTRA sold in Brasil and OPEL ASTRA sold in most part of Europe .

Please forgive my english , but we no speak americano too good ... )
                                Bună ziua, puteţi utiliza Google traducător. Logan se vinde aici, în Venezuela este acelaşi care este vândut în ţara dumneavoastră. Diferenţa este că benzina motoare de autovehicule şi 8V, în alte ţări din America a vândut 16v Logan şi motor 8V

Hello, you can use the Google translator. The Logan is sold here in Venezuela is the same that is sold in your country. The difference is that motor gasoline engine and 8V, in other countries of America sold the logan 16v and 8v engine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Anulare DPF
                                Politica de Securitate Google