My Ride... Logan Prestige 1.6 16V Tuning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hallo Mensch!

Wieso hast du den Logan gekauft? Die meisten Dacia-Fahrer in Deutschland haben den Logan MCV oder Sandero gekauft. Und spaeter Duster... Logan Limousine sind doch nur wenige in Deutschland.

Ich sehe Logan so ein einfaches Auto - wie damals Golf 1. Der faehrt, und faehrt... und faehrt. Kein Luxus, nur wenige Sonderaustattungen... aber ein raumiges Auto fuer ein guenstiger Preis... fuer die Leute, die die Nase nicht hoch halten

Wilkommen auf LoganClub Forum!

PS: Meiner kannst in Unterschrift-Link sehen und ist 100% ungeandert

PS2: ... kein Geheimnis unter der Motorhaube?? ... keine Ueberraschung?!
    Last edited by ion_R5; 14 December 2011, 02:09. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

AC button you can use it?

Comment

Glad to see you car posted here. I've been following you thread on 1ro.de for some time.
        Your car has been an inspiration from the moment I bought mine and started looking into tuning ideas for it, since it's the same model and color as mine.
        Great job with all the wheels, this is a prime example of a tastefully tuned car! Congrats!
        sigpic
        ^Logan turbat (WIP)^

Comment

I´m really proud to read something like this! Thanx!

I´ve got a few news... but nothing spectacular...

My ?Foot rooms? are now illuminated by LED mudules in amber colour... like the original cockpit lights...

And I integrated a "Follow me Home" Module...

At the moment I install a Renault Steering Wheel Remote...

And my Summer Wheels get coloured... but later more...

Comment

Here a few more pix...

How is the temperature in Romania at the moment? On the last picture you can see the Temperature this morning at my home...
            Attached Files

Comment

Congrats for the car man ! In Romania is cooooooooooooold -10 degree Celsius :-ss .
              sigpic
              Nu există întrebări proaste, doar oameni proşti.

Comment

Hello. You have a very very nice car. Congratulations. Try to keep it as clean possible and success for the future plans.
                Urcarea e grea...dar panorama e fantastica!

Comment

Simply WOW! You have a great car!

Comment

now, -14 Celsius

Comment

so cool...the rims are perfect..that's the way it should look like coming out of the factory..I don't like the wires coming out of the sides of the voltmeter and the other one and the gear shifter knob..it looked better in it's original form..the rest is perfect..try a bad boy look in the front..it'll look meaner than it is already
                      sigpic

Comment

- 21 degrees, to you, super brrrr ... in Bucharest tonight was -14.3 degrees
                        In cazul unui al III-lea razboi mondial, femeile ar primi puşti... iar bărbaţii puştoaice !
                        http://searchme71.blogspot.com/

Comment

in Romania ( Botosani ) was this morning -26 degrees :|
                          " Nevastamea conduce atat de rau, incat GPS-ul i-a spus: in 50 metri trage pe dreapta ca vreau sa cobor "

Comment

Originally posted by - Geo - View Post
                            so cool...the rims are perfect..that's the way it should look like coming out of the factory..I don't like the wires coming out of the sides of the voltmeter and the other one and the gear shifter knob..it looked better in it's original form..the rest is perfect..try a bad boy look in the front..it'll look meaner than it is already
                            Thanks for all of your nice comments!

@ Geo, the Voltmeters will be removed in a few days... I'm going to change my Radio... I'll get a new one which is abled to change the colour (clarion cz702e) and all the lights in my car shell be in amber colour... the voltmeters are red, so they fly out of the car. They are not very Important for my HiFi. And the gearknob is already changed.... pictures will follow in a few days.
                            A bad boy look would be very nice, but in Germany it is not very easy to do this legal...

Greets Tim

Comment

It's pretty hard to believe what you say. I can't understand why would the autorities let you change the size of your wheels wich can affect the vehicul's breaking properties and won't let you cover 2cm of your headlights. It makes no sense for me...

Comment

For DaniD: Germnay is like this

"Ordnung ist das halbe Leben, scheiss in Loch und nicht daneben!"

Adica, "Ordinea e jumate de viata, c@c@-te 'n gaura, nu pe langa"

They don't play arround with the rulls

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Anulare DPF
                                Politica de Securitate Google