My Ride... Logan Prestige 1.6 16V Tuning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well Logan it`s a car thet it`s easy to modify,mechanical and visual, and you can fine any parts you want, esspecialy in Romania. What is like with logan there? how do people likes this car ? because in Romania, a lot of people are criticises this car, even this is our national
    " Nevastamea conduce atat de rau, incat GPS-ul i-a spus: in 50 metri trage pe dreapta ca vreau sa cobor "

Comment

Many gemans think, that they are better people when they drive expensive cars like Mercedes, BMW, VW... but they are surprised, when they are sitting in my car and see, that a Dacia is a "normal car"... thats funny... And then there are germans, who don´t buy a Dacia, because other peoples could think, that they are poore...

do you know the german Dacia advertising??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4w6cpMRMMQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kUnqyhicUs

Comment

very good , but not so true the movie with the blond lady ))
        " Nevastamea conduce atat de rau, incat GPS-ul i-a spus: in 50 metri trage pe dreapta ca vreau sa cobor "

Comment

Beautiful car, prepared with great taste and common sense. Some of our compatriots would have a lot to learn from the experience of our German friend. Congratulations!
          Somnul adânc ajută la prevenirea îmbătrânirii, mai ales dacă dormi la volan.
          Nu goni mai tare decât poate îngerul tău să zboare!

Comment

some more pictures, winter mode something ???
            sigpic
            The MVP

Comment

Hi again...

Yes, I´ve got a few new pictures...
              I saw many nice things in this Forum and had many Ideas...
              There are so many things, I wanto to tune, but I dont have enough time...
              There are many things to come... fist my few pictures
              Attached Files

Comment

i like the third stop light, it is uniqe !!!! what are the 2 displays on the center console? climate temperature display? keep up the good work and be shure that we are proud that an german loves our car !!!!
                sigpic
                The MVP

Comment

same color as mine, same taillights, surely better sound love what you did with the seats and rims. too bad that our RAR (the equivalent of TUV in your country) don't even allow 16" rims, or larger 15" tyres.....

I reccomend LED's in the dash and climete controls, which ever color you like, it will fell sportier.

Forgot to say about the steering wheel: LOVE IT!!! where did you have it arranged?

Comment

Originally posted by B-64-MVP View Post
                    i like the third stop light, it is uniqe !!!! what are the 2 displays on the center console? climate temperature display? keep up the good work and be shure that we are proud that an german loves our car !!!!
                    Thanks! The displays are Voltmeters. The left one for the Battery on the front and the other one for the Car Hifi Battery in the trunk.
                    And you can be sure, that I´m proud to drive a romanian car

Originally posted by razvanamza View Post
                    same color as mine, same taillights, surely better sound love what you did with the seats and rims. too bad that our RAR (the equivalent of TUV in your country) don't even allow 16" rims, or larger 15" tyres.....

I reccomend LED's in the dash and climete controls, which ever color you like, it will fell sportier.

Forgot to say about the steering wheel: LOVE IT!!! where did you have it arranged?
                    Thanks! Maximum 15"? wow... that´s stupid... at our TÜV it´s no problem to drive 16-19" rims if they fit in the Fenders and dont scratch...
                    But I saw that the most of you drive 16, 17 or 18 inch rims... is there no penalty for something like this?
                    Im Germany it´s not allowed to install xenon lights... The penalty for this ist 100€...
                    I found a saddler at ebay germany, who makes the Steering wheel like I want with leather for 125€ and that was such a cheap price, that i really had to do this

Comment

yes there is. you have to leave your documents with the police, go to RAR with stock weels, pay a fine and get your car's document back. they don't even allow 195/60 R14, which is as close as possible to 185/65R15. Opel's do have both sizes in their registration documents. Dacia won't allow

Comment

195.60.14 it s not even close to 185.65.15 i guess you meant to say 195 60 15 wich is 6mm smaller than 185 65 15

the only size that is equal to 185.65.15 is 195.55.16 only 1 mm between them

Comment

i have for summer 17X7j rims, of cousre i don'n have autorization, but i'm roling this way 3 years, i'm lucky !!! And now,for the winter mode i have 195/60/15, the same story not autorizated !!!! The xenon it is very good investition, but if the tuv don't allow is crap ! ! ! Keep the good work !!!
                          sigpic
                          The MVP

Comment

Hello, you have it a very nice car, congratulations! From what car comes from the front bumper extension? Thank you.
                            http://www.loganclub.ro/forum/ms_41_nzn-t12171.html? Logan 2000 16v

Comment

FloNZN-THE EXTENSION comes from vw golf 4 he said that
                              be.louder-i love very much your car it looks great only thing i dont-t like is the inscription from the hood
                              what are these?
                              Attached Files
                              I changed her oil , she changed my life
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by be.louder View Post
                                Thanks! The displays are Voltmeters. The left one for the Battery on the front and the other one for the Car Hifi Battery in the trunk.
                                And you can be sure, that I´m proud to drive a romanian car
                                @StapanDegoLan: Be louder allready answered your question
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Anulare DPF
                                Politica de Securitate Google