Sorry Can`t Speak Romanian/извините я в румынском не бум-бум

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Can`t Speak Romanian/извините я в румынском не бум-бум

пришел сюда из украинского логан клуба Logan.in.ua Dacia-club.com.ua вижу вы намного впереди нас, очень хотелось бы обменятся опытом но не понимаю ваш язык, возможно кто-то разговаривает по-русски или по-украински?

hi everybody, i`m from ukrainian logan club (links see above), the point is to share expirience, but i can`t speak romanian, maybe somebody can speak russian, ukrainian or english(i`m weak in english too but better than romanian)

thank you all for a great car your country built waiting for reply

you can try the english corner .
    Pentru a evita imposibilitatea resetarii parolei pe forum, userii cu adresa de @yahoo.com sunt rugati sa activeze o alta adresa de mail, diferita de @yahoo.com.

Comment

link plz... but i have some questions about 1,4 mpi (k7j), is somebody managed to install compressor on that engine?

Comment

they have managed to install it on a K7M engine , and got 170 hp ,but the engines are the same so it-s the same thing .
        Pentru a evita imposibilitatea resetarii parolei pe forum, userii cu adresa de @yahoo.com sunt rugati sa activeze o alta adresa de mail, diferita de @yahoo.com.

Comment

i can find some info in english corner about it?

Comment

no , all the discussions are in romanian.
            but if you are interested , you can post a question and I will ask the user to respond to you .
            Last edited by Cristi_Xp; 31 August 2010, 11:34.

Comment

hello! can you upload some pictures with your car? Thank you for the positive feedback made about Dacia.
              Mai bine sa pui raul înainte, si sa lasi ce e mai bun ca o surpriza.sigpic

Comment

can you give me a link on that thread? i`ll try to translate with some soft
                thank you

Comment

here you go

Comment

Salut! pot sa va ajut cu traducerea din Rusa<>Romana!

Comment

А что ты хотел от них узнать? Все что тебя интересует есть и на Вашем Украинском форуме и на Логан-клубе России.
                      Пиши им через он лайн переводчик в ГУГЛЕ есть на румынеский перевод
                      Last edited by Cubik; 17 July 2011, 08:21.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      Anulare DPF
                      Politica de Securitate Google