• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we have no problem with big rims.
    but law have some limitation for us about this kind of suspension height

Comment

nice with no problems with big rims...
      we do not have, as far as i know, limitations of height, but i know that in germany one must not have the car lowered more than 8 cm from body, and 5 cm from mooving parts from underneath the car
      Life is short...play more!
      http://www.loganclub.ro/forum/bolo-t4578.html?t=4578

Comment

hello everyone
        do you have this kind of headlight in your country?
        these are made in Germany and i think much better than Chinese product.
        link

Comment

i can't remember exactly whether it had the small "offset" on the lower part, at the direction indicator lamp, but basically yes, there were a lot of angel-eye style headlamps. the problem is now that for phase1 logan (before the face-lift from last june), those headlamps aren't in prouction anymore. anyway, the price is ok, around 200 euros.
          Democratia nu inseamna ca faci ce vrei, ci ca ai dreptul sa faci ceea ce trebuie.

Comment

Current feul consumtion in Logan computer

Dear Freinds
            Good day
            I am in Iran & have Logan (Tondar 90) 1598 CC 105 hp 16 Valve with full options.Most or all of the Iranian Logan computer can not show the current Feul consumtion.any body can advise if it could be solved by Renault clip
            V 85 hardware/software or any other sulotion.It would be highly appritiated for your good avise.

Comment

it can't be you need to change the instrument cluster with a version with instant fuel consumption function implemented. it's another software, it's not only as simple as a function activation. with clip i think you can activate some functions in uch, the body control module of the car, not engine ecu tuning nor instrument function activation.
              Democratia nu inseamna ca faci ce vrei, ci ca ai dreptul sa faci ceea ce trebuie.

Comment

Originally posted by Seba View Post
                can you please send me a license plate from your country? i need them to get rid of the speed cameras just wonder who the fuck (sorry for the bad word) from our policemen will know what's written on the plate....
                seba I have seen in romania some trucks from iran and it had 2 licence plates on both size. one with arab writing and the other one with "normal" writing.
                vom fi iarasi ce am fost si mai mult decat atat !

Comment

Originally posted by Seba View Post
                  it can't be you need to change the instrument cluster with a version with instant fuel consumption function implemented. it's another software, it's not only as simple as a function activation. with clip i think you can activate some functions in uch, the body control module of the car, not engine ecu tuning nor instrument function activation.
                  Dear Freind
                  Thanks for your replay.I have to tell you something,when I calibrating the
                  Car Instrument(By holding the Trip Computer botton & Turn the Switch to
                  ignation mode (Car is not Running))As you know the display test will started
                  I switch on the Car,then I can see the current Feul counsumtion,beacuse
                  when I push the pedal,I can see the Feul counsumtion is changing.
                  This means that the Function is there but I have to activate it some how.
                  Whould you please tell me in details that what can I change with Renault clip
                  Thanks

Comment

Hello Dell,
                    What you described meens that you have the wire conected between the engine ECU, and the dashbord instruments. The problem is in the electronic board of your instrument panel, that doesn't have a chip - the actual computer. Here, there are a couple of members which are adding this computer to the printed board to activate this function. If you are switching on the test mode you can see the hardware version of your panel, for sure you have a 7011 or 7111 version that appears in test mode on your display. The computer version is 7012 or 7112.

Comment

@dellm60: what you said is ok only in diagnosis mode of the intsrument cluster. in normal running mode, the function isn't there. trust detail, the software version number is indicating whether you have or you don;t have a car with instant fuel consumption. anyway, you can not change the software on the instrument panel with clip software.

Comment

I am adding: if you want to see the instant fuel consumption you must have a 6xx2 version of the panel hardware shown on the display whwn you enter the test mode!

Comment

Dear Freinds;
                          Thank you very much for your good replay.I checked the version in Test mode,my car version is 7102,I can see the instant feul cunsumtion in test
                          mode only(when I switch on the car).In test mode following pages I can see in my display. 1) Vesion which is 7102 2)Test of whole display
                          3) Amount of total feul in the Feul tank 4)Instant Feul oil cunsumtion and last page is unknown for me the display showes ---I-o

Now how can I change the display version from 7102 to the 6xx2
                          please advise me.I really like to see the instant Feul consumtion in my car.

please don't "quote" anymore the last post from the topic when you're answering it, use "post reply" or "quick reply". thanks
                          Last edited by Seba; 2 June 2009, 16:37.

Comment

Originally posted by DellM60 View Post

Dear Freinds;
                            Now how can I change the display version from 7102 to the 6xx2
                            please advise me.I really like to see the instant Feul consumtion in my car.
                            It is a hardware version, you can't change it by Clip, you have to solder another computer chip version on the printed board of the instruments, or to replace it with an other board (6102) version.

Comment

Dear Freind,thanks for your replay.Please tell me where can I buy the programed chip which would be cheeper than whole printed board.I am sure that The Chip is not avalable in Iran.Please tell me the price of board & chip
                              in your country.Thanks

don't quote the last post...
                              Last edited by Seba; 2 June 2009, 16:38.

Comment

I changed the printed board from a 7101 with a 7102(with computer but without instant consumption) from the user $$illviu. There are several members in business. I paid ~24 US$ for the replacement board, plus a refund of about 35 US$ for the board(that I received back when I sended back my printed board).
                                He also sends the replacement kit at the same price, but for me it was much safer and easier to replace the whole board.
                                The difference between the normal computer and the one with instant consumption display is about 35US$ on his price list.
                                But the best it would be to give a Personal Message to the user $$illviu and to discuss with him, maybe he is interested in a collaboration with Iran, to send you over the chips.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Anulare DPF
                                Politica de Securitate Google