LoganClub Galati - English Corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seara buna tuturor! / Good evening everybody!

Mai pe romaneste...mai pe englezeste...e buna ideea lui Mircea...adica din punctule meu de vedere...

Cine vrea se baga la discutii si acolo...nu trebuie sa stii la perfectie engleza,nu? Mai o caterinca, mai invatam si unii de la altii...ca nimeni nu e perfect.

Comment

OK, I understand your point of view. But, in order to do so, it's very important for me to see (many) other opinion, especially from those who think different than us and don't write even in Romanian. ... Aida just told me: "... you can't convince your friends to write at all! And now, in English??? You must be stupid to think that they'll be receptive on this proposal! ". Maybe she's right.
      Anyway, I'll do exactly what we all want to do! Until then, let's use THIS topic to exercises our English. It's so funny for now!
      And yes, I can move posts from here to the new future topic. By the way, let's make some proposals for the title. I'm thinkin' for "LC Galati - English Corner". Do you have anything in your mind related to this? Of course, you have ...

Comment

Mircea...daca lumea o cere...baga mare...eu cu scrisul nu le prea am in engleza...cu vorbitul... "so so" ...adica nu am murit de foame cand am fost plecat prin tari straine

Pana atunci...bucurati-va de minunatia oferita de Luna...eclipsa totala.Evident cine are vizibilitate.
        PS...Eclipsa a inceput.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by gl_mmm; 16 June 2011, 18:34.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gl_mmm View Post
          OK, I understand your point of view. But, in order to do so, it's very important for me to see (many) other opinion, especially from those who think different than us and don't write even in Romanian. ... Aida just told me: "... you can't convince your friends to write at all! And now, in English??? You must be stupid to think that they'll be receptive on this proposal! ". Maybe she's right.
          Anyway, I'll do exactly what we all want to do! Until then, let's use THIS topic to exercises our English. It's so funny for now!
          And yes, I can move posts from here to the new future topic. By the way, let's make some proposals for the title. I'm thinkin' for "LC Galati - English Corner". Do you have anything in your mind related to this? Of course, you have ...
          Incercati si cu google translate,cateodata le nimereste.

Comment

Originally posted by valeriuciprian View Post
            Mircea...daca lumea o cere...baga mare...eu cu scrisul nu le prea am in engleza...cu vorbitul... "so so" ...adica nu am murit de foame cand am fost plecat prin tari straine ...
            Guys, that's the green light! So, be it!
            I'll make the new topic, soon.

Comment

Good night ! Hai că în seara asta sting eu lumina .
              Skypeeâ„¢

Comment

So, where is the English topic? Are you still waiting for feedback? You know, like Friday afternoon...

Comment

LoganClub Galati - English Corner

So, this is it. Let's talk now.

Comment

Good idea! I'm curious how many will post here

Comment

From the very beginning we must say that here everybody can post. Even if we did it on LC Galati, everybody can write his own message.
                      So, welcome everyone! And be well!

Comment

That's a good idea!
                        PCH: not so many...
                        Urcarea e grea...dar panorama e fantastica!

Comment

You did it. Now everyone can exercise his/her abilities in writing. Maybe we can find some proficient English writer, that can give us free lessons.

Comment

Piece of cake! WE did it!
                            abral, where are you from?

Comment

Take a wild guess!

Comment

Zlatna City, Alba County, North-West Region Am I right?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Anulare DPF
                                Politica de Securitate Google