LoganClub Galati - English Corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like your atititude.
    Look there, to translate in English "ciorba de potroace"!!! You're crazy! What about "sarmale" or "mici"!?

Comment

They can say "stuffed cabbage leaves" to "sarmale" and "skinned sausages" to "mici"...

Comment

You can't translate these kind of words, they are in our folklore.
        Viata e mult prea scurta, traieste clipa.

Comment

Originally posted by gl_mmm View Post
          I like your atititude.
          Look there, to translate in English "ciorba de potroace"!!! You're crazy! What about "sarmale" or "mici"!?
          Hey, I was curious.

And I see that I am not the only one.

Comment

'morning ! Would you like to meet us in the evening, somewhere in town?
            cause I see that a lot of people doesn't wake up so early..
            Loganist far'de Logan

Comment

Well, I just woke up, made my coffee and now waiting to chill so that I can drink it. Fredy woke me up with a phone call, gonna kick his ass. I'll come to the meeting this mornin'. C'ya there.

Comment

Hy everyone!
                I read this post but I don`t write so much because I have some problems in my gramatical exprimation.
                Maybe in future I will write more...

Comment

we can try also to speak french : furculition, lingurition, undition, ...
                  Loganist far'de Logan

Comment

Well, why wouldn't we speak in any foreign language that we know and let us see what will happen then.

Comment

We are teachers in english besides these people... look here.

Comment

Fabulous, I laughed a lot at that clip, thanks for sharing vasile78. A good day to everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogdan 33 View Post
                          I read this post but I don`t write so much because I have some problems in my gramatical exprimation.
                          Don't worry about that, neither you or anyone else. This topic wasn't created only for those who speak or write corectly in English. As a good friend of mine said "...this is just for fun and relaxation". After all intensive activity on the other sections on this forum, we deserve to fool around a bit here.

Comment

Not to much action in this corner!

Comment

Well, if nobody says anything, what can we do? Besides sit and wait a topic that we could discuss.

Comment

I can make a dissertation about ownership and personal implication in activities like this one, but I won't do that. Guys, this is OUR section, this is OUR forum ... why "sit and wait"? OK, I agree that it's better to not write a thing unless you really have something to say. But absolutely nobody has nothing to say??? It's embarrassing ...
                                Instead, I'll do my time waiting for others to react and make proposals. This is the simplest way to be part of anything.
                                Last edited by gl_mmm; 9 July 2011, 10:04.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Anulare DPF
                                Politica de Securitate Google