Hello from India!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anca is right, but for 1HP i think it's not worthing to replace the air filter with a sport cone. Stock filter gets very dirty in romania also...Long time before it's period of replacement...
    i don't know what to tell you...Don't take it as an expert opinion, but if i were you, i would probably let the stock replacement filter on the car.
    Democratia nu inseamna ca faci ce vrei, ci ca ai dreptul sa faci ceea ce trebuie.

Comment

• hmm... I am thinking i am better off with the stock repalcement filter then!

lupulucian.. we don't have any aftermarket products, such as the spoiler you are talking about, yet.
      Last edited by ashutosh; 24 October 2008, 17:59.

Comment

• I like your LOGAN very much. It's different from ours. How much did it cost you? Maybe you will come visit romania one day , or us :P
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by lupulucian View Post
          Ashutosh, can you tell me, if is available the front spoiler, on the spare part market. The original design of the front spoiler made by Renault, is used only for Logan which are produced in Russia and India. In Europe, the spoiler is looks like ours ( the forum is full with those ). So the question is if I can buy it from India. Many thanks. Take care
          I can`t see much difference at that spoiler. I see only the gril modified, but i like that more than mine.
          I HAVE A !sigpic
          fara linkuri externe in semnatura

Comment

• Originally posted by bogdan_1984 View Post
            I like your LOGAN very much. It's different from ours. How much did it cost you? Maybe you will come visit romania one day , or us :P
            thanks bogdan! Its was INR 5,00,000 then. Don't what was the exchange rate for euro/ron then.

and you know what, i am seriously thinking about visiting Romania!

Comment

• It means almost 30000Ron (our currency) . In Romania with that kind of money you can buy Logan 1.6 90 bhp with electric windows in front , AC , power steering . 30000Ron = 500000 Indian Rupia = 8400Euro . Nice car you have there Ashutosh
              1.6 MPi Icy White

Comment

• Romania is a beautiful country. It has many places you can visit. And it has seaside and mountain. You'll not regret that you've visited romaina. A live in romania for 24 yars (my age) and i've not still visited all of this beautiful country.

Sory for the offtopic
                sigpic

Comment

• Verry nice car! Congratulations! Come and visit Romania! It's a very beautiful country...
                  sigpicUn logan cometa BT 20 LEA

Comment

• Ashutosh, how much costs the front spoiler<bumper> in your country? I want to buy one.
                    Last edited by Cristi_Xp; 16 December 2008, 13:28.
                    Fuarte Nervos !!!

Comment

• Yea... seriously off topic..
                      So temme..has anyone been to india?
                      sigpic

Comment

• no, but i like your food excelent taste! love it...
                        Democratia nu inseamna ca faci ce vrei, ci ca ai dreptul sa faci ceea ce trebuie.

Comment

• re:

thanks ingerulol! and thanks for the invitation bogdan & lucialina!

@domnulk: you mean the stock bumper that comes on our car. it should be around 3000 rupees i.e. 45 euros (unpainted).

@seba: didn't know you had indian food available there!!

Comment

• we have indian, mexican, chinese, italian, and so on.. less words, all kind of food.

on tpic. me/we(romanians) like this hot ride.

by the way...happy holidays(i think...)
                            sigpic

Comment

• nice car dude !
                              b 89 plk

Comment

• @ashutosh,would be good to try something Romanian foodWould be nice to come in Romania
                                Last edited by viorelu; 20 December 2008, 08:28.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Anulare DPF
                                Politica de Securitate Google