X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi ashutosh
    i like you're front bumper! it's stock?
    i like white interior!
    i see in romania only one logan with this front bumper. only logan MCV have this bumper. i make this foto with me cell phone.
    i'm glad for solving speed problem
    Daca indeplinesti o sarcina prea bine, vei ramane cu ea pe cap, cum ar fi Tutoriale pentru Dacia Logan

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by crististreulea
      hi ashutosh
      i like you're front bumper! it's stock?
      i like white interior!
      i see in romania only one logan with this front bumper. only logan MCV have this bumper. i make this foto with me cell phone.
      i'm glad for solving speed problem
      yes, its a stock bumper. the beige interior is stock too . you can check out the indian logan on this website: http://www.mahindrarenault.com

Comment

awsome interior! in romania all interiour are gray.
        black paint with beige interiour like you're ride, awsome combination!
        Last edited by crististreulea; 20 April 2008, 14:10.
        Daca indeplinesti o sarcina prea bine, vei ramane cu ea pe cap, cum ar fi Tutoriale pentru Dacia Logan

Comment

i think the horn is on the steering wheel... i wonder why they didn't put it like that in Romania as well. the front also looks better

Comment

yep.. mahindra did some tweaking with the looks and the engine.. just to make it look different than its romanian cousin.

Comment

hello! please tell us the price of this car!

Comment

if the car is manufactured by Mahindra,why does it have a Renault sign on the front ?
                Pentru a evita imposibilitatea resetarii parolei pe forum, userii cu adresa de @yahoo.com sunt rugati sa activeze o alta adresa de mail, diferita de @yahoo.com.

Comment

amadeo - the on road price for this variant (1.4 no power windows, airbags, abs) is roughly around 9500 euros.

cristi - Renault has launched the Logan in India in collaboration with Mahindra. Mahindra assembles/manufactures Logans in India.

Comment

ashutosh nice colour ,the whelles
                    sigpic
                    astra h 1,7 cdTI

Comment

Originally posted by ashutosh
                      amadeo - 1.4 no power windows, airbags, abs is roughly around 9500 euros.
                      wow! Ambiance 1.4 MPI 6400 euro. this is the lower price
                      Prestige 1.6 16V New 9900 euro. full options
                      here are all the prices.
                      here are all versions available.
                      but Mahindra have a great interior, horn on steerng wheel, nice colors and a nice front bumper

Comment

Originally posted by crististreulea
                        but Mahindra have a great interior, horn on steerng wheel, nice colors and a nice front bumper
                        Yes, front bumper and interior is beautiful.
                        Cel mai nou proiect auto din România!
                        Foarte curând şi teste cu modele Dacia.

Comment

i know!! mahindra is overcharging us here!! but can't help it but our market is such that logan seems fairly priced. there are certain cars like Suzuki Esteem and the Ford Ikon which are more or less similar sized at the same price.

Comment

it is a nice car ,any more changes to it?
                            Pentru a evita imposibilitatea resetarii parolei pe forum, userii cu adresa de @yahoo.com sunt rugati sa activeze o alta adresa de mail, diferita de @yahoo.com.

Comment

Re:

Hello all!
                              its been a long time since i posted anything. 've been quite busy for the past one month. so didn't have any time for the car. Have got a couple of things done. Added tints, which were not legal in out state earlier, but now are. Then switched the headlight bulbs to Philips Diamond Vision (and it really helps in night driving). Posting some pics.

Wanted to do more, but not getting the time. Will keep you guys posted!

Also, shared pics of some of the cars here with my friends. And they were completely amazed !! They never imagined that a Logan can look this good! Cheers to your hard work!

regards,
                              Ashutosh
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by ashutosh; 2 October 2007, 18:18.

Comment

Nice car, i like rims and bulbs.
                                Cel mai nou proiect auto din România!
                                Foarte curând şi teste cu modele Dacia.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Anulare DPF
                                Politica de Securitate Google