• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Window Installation

Please help us,how can use power window

hello
    I don't understand your question .
    u have an engine conected to your window? Or it's manual and u wan't it powered electric?

Comment

My window powered with electric and my car have remote key (logan E2)
      i want add power window that when i lock my car doors with remote key automaticly close all window
      i have power window kit but i cant use it
      i need , how get trigger from UCH to install power window
      thanks for your help

Comment

You need a module for closing the windows, when you lock the car

Comment

Or a car alarm system, which has the possibility to close the windows
          Democratia nu inseamna ca faci ce vrei, ci ca ai dreptul sa faci ceea ce trebuie.

Comment

Originally posted by csebalyn View Post
            Or a car alarm system, which has the possibility to close the windows
            thanks,
            my car dont have an alarm system
            i want use car self remote key then i need to get trigger from car imobilizer from UCH

Comment

You must switch the +12V signal from the signal Vbatt_after_ignition to Vbatt_permanent. Then i suggest you to use a 555 or 556 timer circuit and a power MOSFET driver to close the windows when you lock the car. If you need, i can provide you the electrical diagram of dacia logan gasoline versions, so you can have a look and design a small "windows close" module
              Democratia nu inseamna ca faci ce vrei, ci ca ai dreptul sa faci ceea ce trebuie.

Comment

Thanks for your help
                would you please send me that electrical diagram ?
                my email:sadrmail@yahoo.Com

Comment

I will send you the scematics, but they are in romanian. I have to translate at least the titles so you can understand what to look at. It will take some time...
                  the full service manual (in romanian) was available for download here.Check if it's working, i can't, because at work i don't have access to that site.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  Anulare DPF
                  Politica de Securitate Google