Automatic Door Locking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatic Door Locking

How I can solve it in order for the doors to close if I start and attains a certain velocity (10km/h)
    Is onto this solution?

Can I do it, with UCH and some cable?

uch ...some cable ... and with the DDT2000
    from pin 22 black conector of the dashboard to pin EHI-A6 of UCH
    Pentru a evita imposibilitatea resetarii parolei pe forum, userii cu adresa de @yahoo.com sunt rugati sa activeze o alta adresa de mail, diferita de @yahoo.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Cristi_Xp View Post
      uch ...some cable ... and with the DDT2000
      from pin 22 black conector of the dashboard to pin EHI-A6 of UCH
      Hello, I see that the thread is a little bit old, but could you be more specific what should be done to get this function on Logan?

Comment

Like CristiXP says, you need to connect pin 22 of dashboard black connector with a6 pin , eh1 connector of UCH. Also you need to activate "condamnation automatique en roulant" with DDT 2000.
        INTALNIRE LOGAN CLUB CALARASI DUMINICA ORA 15

Comment

Originally posted by Fane-CL View Post
          Like CristiXP says, you need to connect pin 22 of dashboard black connector with a6 pin , eh1 connector of UCH. Also you need to activate "condamnation automatique en roulant" with DDT 2000.

Hello, How do it? some picture, video or manual? i'd like to do it in my logan.

what is pin 22 of dashboard black connector ??? please some picture and a6 pin eh1 connector of UCH.
          Last edited by cdcastil; 21 June 2010, 16:07. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

that is the pin from the dashboard that tells the UCH how fast are you running .
            don`t have any pictures right now , but maybe someone here has them and I will kindly ask them to post them .
            Also you need to activate that function with the computer with the DDT2000 on your UCH ,and then press and hold for 5 sec the door locking button
            Pentru a evita imposibilitatea resetarii parolei pe forum, userii cu adresa de @yahoo.com sunt rugati sa activeze o alta adresa de mail, diferita de @yahoo.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Cristi_Xp View Post
              that is the pin from the dashboard that tells the UCH how fast are you running .
              don`t have any pictures right now , but maybe someone here has them and I will kindly ask them to post them .
              Also you need to activate that function with the computer with the DDT2000 on your UCH ,and then press and hold for 5 sec the door locking button

Thank you very much. I have the software DDT2000 just need the cable to connect your pc to the car. that's no problem because in the workshop renualt can I activate that option. Now place the UCH under dash near the Clutch pedal, this pin A6 "I connect the cable to where?, And what is the pin A6?

I hope for the cooperation of the forum and if they can post a video or photos of how to install the cable, it would be very helpful illustration

Pido disculpa por algún error ortográfico, solo hablo español y estoy usando el traductor de google.
              Last edited by cdcastil; 21 June 2010, 21:07.

Comment

I have attached two images
                Attached Files
                Loganul Meu !

Comment

Originally posted by z1nedine View Post
                  I have attached two images
                  Thank you z1nedine The connection is done with a cable of these that is used for computer floppies? splice the cable there? this weekend (on Sunday) I will make that connection and I only need to activate in the uch by the software.

I apologize for any spelling error, I only speak Spanish and I am using the google translator.
                  Last edited by cdcastil; 22 June 2010, 01:57.

Comment

that cable is connected to pin 22 (black connector dashboard) I do not know where it comes from. I thought there connect the cable that goes to the UCH but I have doubts and I did not. I covered it with tape. I read the repair manual and according to the collector tachometer comes via B1 ---> track 22 black connector on the instrument panel. I do not know what to do. If the cable is connected with the cable to the pin A6 UCH

Comment

That cable you find in pin 22 comes from speed sensor, you must connect with A6 pin and ''hardware'' job is done.
                      INTALNIRE LOGAN CLUB CALARASI DUMINICA ORA 15

Comment

Fane-Cl ok thanks

Comment

in my case, the alarm system has this feature. the doors are automaticaly locked after a few seconds when i turn the contact key in the second position, and unlocked in the opposite case (when i stop the engine).
                          Last edited by tzopescu; 6 July 2010, 22:53.
                          Ratacit in spatiu...

Comment

DON'T WORK..

I make conection wire from pin22 P1 of dashboard to pin A6 Eh1 UCH , later with Software DDT2000 i activated the options "condamnation automatique en roulant" and "CAR Fonction parecen activos de clientes." but IT DON'T WORK

Comment

Press the central door locking button on the dashboard for 5 seconds, until you hear a beep sound. Now it`s activated. If you press 5 seconds on the unlock button, it will deactivate.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Anulare DPF
                              Politica de Securitate Google