Greetings from Moscow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you have a nice car,and i found some picture from your forum or site,that rims can be sent in romania?
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    astra h 1,7 cdTI

Comment

Originally posted by valeriuciprian View Post
      Cubik...very nice bags for bottle...waters ...no?
      Congratulation.
      Vodka 0.7L "Russkiy standart"

Comment

Russian water...
        Forum neinteresant. Delogat definitiv.

Comment

Originally posted by FLORYN View Post
          @Valeriuciprian = wather ?? Are you serious ? I wonder is it a gift from Renault?
          No, it to me a gift from Logan-club, for beautiful avto and for friendship between people.

Comment

Originally posted by D-FENS View Post
            Russian water...
            Vodka in Russia love. Drink can much.
            I can drink precisely 1 litre - Because - I Russian!!!

Comment

Yes, but are you drunk after 1 L of Vodka?

PS: how start your car on cold weather? (I think you must have -15-20 degr. C)

Comment

Originally posted by Octavian___28 View Post
                Yes, but are you drunk after 1 L of Vodka?

PS: how start your car on cold weather? (I think you must have -15-20 degr. C)
                Cars are led and in -35С -45С, it in Siberia. Problems are not present. It is adapted to Russian the winter.
                After 1л. vodka naturally drunk.

Comment

Oooooo...it's nice to know that Logan start very good at -35-45C...
                  What is the cost of gas? (Euro/L) ?

Comment

What is the cost of gas? (Euro/L) ?
                    1 litr - 95 (oktan) -- 0.9 $
                    Last year it was in Moscou -33С. A motor was started from 1th time

Comment

In RO it's aprox. 1,4 USD/L...some differense...
                      I undestand that you use Elf 5W40. It's what the service give you, or it's your choice?
                      I use Mobil 5W40, very pleased...
                      And regardind the comsumption, did you know how much comsumed your car in town? Winter specially...

Comment

I undestand that you use Elf 5W40. It's what the service give you, or it's your choice?
                        I use Mobil 5W40, very pleased...
                        And regardind the comsumption, did you know how much comsumed your car in town? Winter specially...
                        Choice of oil " Elf 5W40 " under the service program. I do not think that "Mobil" better. Both marks correspond to the first-rate quality and admissions of the world manufacturer.
                        The charge of gasoline in city - 7,8 - 8,6 l. In the winter 8-9 l, because of warming up in a frost.
                        Practice has shown that oil " Eif " can work both in motors of Logan and in 270-300.000 km. And all OK

Comment

The big charge of gasoline because of constant jams. The charge can be and in 10 l. "Fuses". Constantly start-brake.. Start-brake... Distance in some km. It is possible to go some hours. Or long stop without movement

Comment

what tires you have on the car?? you change it or are the tires who came from fabrique?? continental??
                            sigpic

Comment

tires BARUM 165/80R14 and KORMORAN 185/65R15 - depends on a complete set avto.
                              I have put myself Michelin 195/65R15 model E3A - 85$ tires
                              foto
                              Attached Files

Comment

Cubik, we try to make a movie with our cars, you can put your best photo with your car here. We have a friend from India in our movie . Also, you can propose a song for movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Anulare DPF
                                Politica de Securitate Google