Hello From Valencia, Venezuela

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The headlights are different, but in a good way, related to your car. we cannot use them because we drive right side. think of doing something to the engine too? a good car usually makes a pleasant surprise when you lift the hood.

Comment

Originally posted by razvanamza View Post
      The headlights are different, but in a good way, related to your car. we cannot use them because we drive right side. think of doing something to the engine too? a good car usually makes a pleasant surprise when you lift the hood.
      Thanks. on the motor for the time being I will not change. I leave it as is factory original.

Here in América, Logan 2008 comes with different headlights previous models, as seen in the photos, here is called phase 2 E2, Renault launched two models, the expression and dinamyque. You can see in www.renault.com.ve and comparison of both http://www.renault.com.ve/versiones....elec=12&fin=13

other photo better
      Last edited by cdcastil; 15 September 2010, 18:06. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

New pictures.

Comment

Nice car !

Comment

Greetings, long headlights projectors buy the car in October. use H1 bulbs. separate high and low. all good. after a while a lighthouse, the left becomes more opaque than the right. and a circle ring angel eye came after he had fallen into a hole. on December 25th end today I took the task of lowering the light apart to put in place the ring and clean the lighthouse. cause that was dull was a dirty greasy Patallo had plastic inside the lighthouse, clean arm was clean liquid and transparent.

Pictures:

Before:

cleaning the headlight and mounting ring:

Other headlight

Both headlights

Is better as it was opaque yellow .. it was dirty yellow glass shade attached to the greasy plastic

a accesorie

Last edited by cdcastil; 26 December 2010, 03:19. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
            X
            Anulare DPF
            Politica de Securitate Google