I´m Searching For 2 Parts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I´m Searching For 2 Parts...

Hi, i saw many nice Cars in the gallery... and there were Parts, I can´t get in Germany... how or where can I get these Headlights and this Rear Window spoiler??
    Attached Files

Haideti, cine il ajuta pe colegul din Germania?
    LOGAN CLUB CALARASI - FII POLITICOS IN TRAFIC!

Comment

For headlights:
      Importatori directi intalatii xenon,lupe faruri, becuri xenon, alarme auto, etc. Toate modelele pe stoc. Cautam colaboratori in toata tara
      sigpicFast&Furious
      Team CSR
      Logan Club CLUJ

Comment

search on the internet : " lupe bixenon g3/g5" , I don`t know which one is better, ask the guys who have on their cars ( in "my ride" section ) .. and for the second search " eleron luneta" or " pleoapa luneta " and for sure you`ll found it ... or search on the forum the users : florin_dnf, silviu , flavihno and others ... good luck
        " Nevastamea conduce atat de rau, incat GPS-ul i-a spus: in 50 metri trage pe dreapta ca vreau sa cobor "

Comment

Great, thank you! Can I buy a Window Spoiler for BMW e36 or E39?? I saw it in here... http://anunturi-auto.*******.ro/baza...n+logan+luneta If this fits, this could be very easy for me...

Comment

search on ebay for the g3/g5 bixenon kit , you will get some results from china I believe,you will need to open the headlights and insert the xenon bulbs in it .
            I don`t believe that the e39 will fit the logan rear window .There are some spoilers that will fit the in that link .
            Also the one on the red logan in the picture is an original one from Dacia , it costs somewhere arround 70-80 euros.
            This is the user that sells them here on forum . chroma http://www.loganclub.ro/forum/member.php?u=12883 .You can send him a PM message ,or you can check at your local Dacia dealership , maybe they can provide it to you .
            Last edited by Cristi_Xp; 18 October 2011, 23:46.
            Pentru a evita imposibilitatea resetarii parolei pe forum, userii cu adresa de @yahoo.com sunt rugati sa activeze o alta adresa de mail, diferita de @yahoo.com.

Comment

Working...
            X
            Anulare DPF
            Politica de Securitate Google