Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Spain

Hi there, friends:

My name is Luis, I'm based in Sapin, and I'm the proud and happy owner of a new Renault/Dacia Logan 1.5 DCI, 85 CV engine, Lauréate options, red color, and fitted in option with AA and 'Sinaïa' alloy wheels.

Some pics of my loved car, I hope you like her

Greetings from Spain

Hy Luis...nice car i like...drive safe
    Bienvenido
    sigpic

Comment

hello and welcome
      it's a really nice car, hope you take good care of her in the next years of her life
      Last edited by Cristi_Xp; 21 February 2009, 02:43.
      sigpicMy ride

Comment

welcome in the club.

so, what's your impresion about this car? how many logans do you see every day? estimate...

and how much did it cost you?

and, it's not a "her", it's an object and it's a "it"

by the way...many km without accidents. bye!
        Last edited by bogdan_1984; 21 February 2009, 00:22.
        sigpic

Comment

Mhruxy ,I welcome.
          Why did choose Logan ? But not Seat or other brand

Comment

Bienvenido!!! Nos gustaria contar con usted entre nosotros.
            Si usted tiene cualquier pregunta relacionada con Logan podemos ayudarle con el mayor placer Cual es el precio del automovil en Espana?
            Espero que entiendan mi espanol
            Te espero en Rumania con una cerveza frío xD
            Tengan cuidad de ti e de tu coche

Comment

Nice car. Take care of it. Drive safe
              Ambition

http://www.loganclub.ro/forum/golane...s-t2538p9.html

Comment

Bienvenido, Luis! Tell us please, about price of your carr and your first impressions! All the best from Romania! Drive safe!
                LOGAN CLUB CALARASI - FII POLITICOS IN TRAFIC!

Comment

Hello Luis, nice car , the color is like mine , love this color I have the Kiss Fm version (Laureat with Prestige combined).
                  How much did the car cost and are you happy with the choice you made so far.
                  I like your car because it's so clean , like mine ... nice job ..... drive safe !!!
                  sigpic

Comment

good job Luis, good choice, nice color, very good engine. Respect to spain and all europe from us !!!!
                    sigpic
                    The MVP

Comment

Hi friends, thanks a lot for your welcoming replies.

The cost of my car was 9700 eur, DCI 85 CV, Laureate finish, and 'Sinaia' alloy wheels and Air Conditioning System as extra options. Here in Spain threre are only four different car finishes: basis (7500 eur), Ambiance, Laureate, and Prestige.

My impressions about my Logan are so fine at the moment: she seems vary neutral driving-comportment and sharp engine response above 2000 rpm (below is a bit lazy, it's only a 1.5, yeah...). The carburant consum is, at the moment (2500 Km only) of 4'8 l/100 Km, which semms to me very good (90 % highway with 110-120 Km/h of cruise speed + 10 % urban).

The reason of choosing dacia Logan instead of another brands are, fundamentally, three: (a) I *LIKE* Logan sharp (she is beatiful), (b) the reliability od DACIA brand , and (c) the quality/price ratio.

About the 'frequency' of Logans in Spain, I can tell you that every day I see one or two running here... this past saturday I saw five (it was a happy day!!!!). The sales of Logan in this country are fine, but there are waiting lists for her (i must to wait two weeks). In the case of Breaks is worse: the waiting is, frequently, one month long....

@Bad_Wolf: nice car yours!!! - In Spain our red color is no frequent, usually the Logans here are with metallic-paint body. One doubt: Can you explain me details about the 'Kiss-FM' options?

@Iulian: I LOVE cold beer, so I accept your invitation ))

Cheers

Comment

In 2007 Dacia wanted to promote the car (marketing politics) and they associated with a very popular romanian radio station KISS Fm and some romanian singers to promote the brand Dacia , the radio station KISS FM and the singers albums. For this, they made a limited edition model Logan Kiss FM ,witch is a combination between Laureat version and Prestige at a good price.
                        This model is a little bit different from the others because it has Prestige elements like: white dashbord, a leather steering weel and gear shift , aluminium looking contour for the aerator holes, a new special design for the upholstery chair (red & black) , stoc mp3 player with 4 speakers , special kiss fm logo ,ABS 8.0 ,AC sistem , striping for the central pillars antistatic , the front grill is all painted in red and a built in eleron trunk all in Stoc !
                        I hope you understand my english .
                        My car has a 1.4 MPI engine and it cost 8300 Euro in 16 January 2008.

Best regards !!

PS: this is a presentation from Dacia: http://www.dacia.ro/external/minisite-kissfm/
                        Last edited by Bad_Wolf; 24 February 2009, 11:41. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome Luis in the Logan Club Romania.
                          I"m very pride to hear that Logan is aprreciated so much in Spain.
                          I think it"s avery good choise for u.
                          Drive safe!

Comment

@ Bad_Wolf: thanks a lot for detailed explanation and for providing link about presentation of the 'Kiss FM' special serie. I'll go further a Google search on that subject. 'Kiss FM' is also a wll-known radio staion here in Spain. Would it be possible obtain more pictures of your car to show her to my Dacia Logan Spanish mates?. Thanks in advance

@Red_Alin: Some spanish people (not many, but always and averywhere ther are stupids) desprestige the DACIA brand, considering it of poor quality and 'cheap-poor-people-products'. But in their disclaim it has to be considered that DACIA was absolutely unknown in Spain, where for decades only three or four brands were in the country market (SEAT, Renault, Citroen end few more). I'm a fan of Automotive History and I already knew DACIA brand. I have two oldtimer cars and I had no doubt whe I purchase my beloved Logan.

But, in overall, DACIA are high appreciated in Spain. Logans are selling very fine. But Renault-Spain is a little embarrased for that...

Cheers

Comment

There is a foto gallery on the site I gave you , there are photos with the interior and some element of this version, and if you want to see other colors you can try searching the MY RIDE section of the forum !
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Anulare DPF
                              Politica de Securitate Google