Aparatori Aripi Mcv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello It is very difficult to write in Romanian, as I use Google translator. I am very glad to welcome all.
    I want to increase the ground clearance on your MCV, so I need arch extenders or Aparatori Aripi. They should not be like the picture in this thread. They should be similar to this: How do Sandero Stepway. Maybe you prompt me any online shop or place where they are sold? I really need!
    Sandero is increased to 175 mm in Europe and up to 185 mm in Brazil due to the tires.
    This is made more long-stroke damper moves, reinforced springs and stabilizer bar.
    Here's the tire mounted on the Sandero Stepvay:
    195/60 R16
    185/65 R15
    185/70 R14
    difference between 14 and 15 - 3.5 mm
    difference between 14 and 16 - 12.5 mm
    difference between 15 and 16 - 9 mm

Ground clearance I will add to both the Sandero Stepvay that is put to other shock absorbers and springs, and other tire 195/60 R16. I simply extensions of arches, or protection of the edge of the wing, or molding the wing or wing flaps in flight over the edge of the wing. And just as the Sandero Stepvay. Like this:

Comment

Aparatori aripa

Salut.Pentru a achizitiona acele aparatori din plastic pentru aripa la logan puteti merge la magazinele din incinta vitan,chiar si in cursul saptamanii,la preturi destul de mici (35lei cele inguste si 50lei cele mai late).

Comment

Originally posted by Largus View Post
        Hello It is very difficult to write in Romanian, as I use Google translator. I am very glad to welcome all.
        I want to increase the ground clearance on your MCV, so I need arch extenders or Aparatori Aripi. They should not be like the picture in this thread. They should be similar to this: How do Sandero Stepway. Maybe you prompt me any online shop or place where they are sold? I really need!
        Sandero is increased to 175 mm in Europe and up to 185 mm in Brazil due to the tires.
        This is made more long-stroke damper moves, reinforced springs and stabilizer bar.
        Here's the tire mounted on the Sandero Stepvay:
        195/60 R16
        185/65 R15
        185/70 R14
        difference between 14 and 15 - 3.5 mm
        difference between 14 and 16 - 12.5 mm
        difference between 15 and 16 - 9 mm

Ground clearance I will add to both the Sandero Stepvay that is put to other shock absorbers and springs, and other tire 195/60 R16. I simply extensions of arches, or protection of the edge of the wing, or molding the wing or wing flaps in flight over the edge of the wing. And just as the Sandero Stepvay. Like this:

Здравствуйте. Dacia обратиться в любой дилер в России, и вы можете заказать их защитников.

Comment

am luat si eu un set toate 4 la doar 45 d lei din bazar...destul de multumitor pretul...creste putin procendul l infrumusetarea masinii!!

Comment

Working...
          X
          Anulare DPF
          Politica de Securitate Google