Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dacia Logan II 1.2 16v LPG

Hi everyone
    Sorry about writing in english, but google translator is not at it's best now
    I want to introduce you my ride.
    I've registered on this forum, here, because I think that it will be easier to solve problems and find tutorials on Logan's domestic forum
    Version Laureate, also added Park Distance Control

Welcome.
    Can 'not I see pictures. Try to raise your pictures please forum, using its means.
    Degradarea unei societati, incepe cu criza morala profunda a acesteia.

Comment

You can use any free images hosting site(eg:https://postimage.org)

Comment

Thanks for advice, I'm gówna fix it in the evening, because I'm in work now

Comment

I recommend to upload pictures with attachments management
          Attached Files
          Degradarea unei societati, incepe cu criza morala profunda a acesteia.

Comment

Hello @Michal93 and welcome to our Logan forum.
            sigpicLogan , from point A to anywhere in the world .....yeap , no problem!!! but hey!!! you said modern roads right ?

Comment

So now photos should be visible
              Odometer now is about 63kkm.
              I'm the 1st owner of the car, got it from 1 march 2015.

Comment

welcome to the forum! you have a nice colour. hope you'll enjoy it without any big issues. take care of it and it should be just fine.
                Semințele acelaș gust are.

Comment

For now i had a few issues :
                  -rust (corossion) in a few points, looks like some errors in preparing for painting, some dirt in the base paint
                  -weak air conditioning
                  -very annoing problem with bluetooth connection - maybe microphone in the roof is broken, because i can't be heard well when using bt connection
                  -not switching to lpg in winter (solved)

Comment

With the corrosion Dacia had this problem for a long time now , but appears that the latest models are even worst than the previous generation.

With the BT connection i think you have a problem with your phone BT protocol , try another phone , the microphone in the car it`s pretty good.
                    sigpicLogan , from point A to anywhere in the world .....yeap , no problem!!! but hey!!! you said modern roads right ?

Comment

prometheus BT checked on a few phones, I use Galaxy S5, my girlfriend uses S6, some friends using Xperia's and problem was on every phone. Funny, that when you put your hand on car's microphone then you'll be heard well Looks like car's microphone is interrupting something.

It's very sad, that the newest generation has more problems with corrosion.
                      I see that this is maybe problem with steel quality, and it will be problem not to solve, only repainting after every winter so i think that I will have to sell the car when warranty will end..

Comment

How big is the corrosion problem? Can you take some pictures of the rusted areas?

Comment

There is a few rusty points on the car, especially on doors and front fenders.
                          Looks like this :
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by 77sky; 7 September 2016, 17:25.

Comment

OMG! .....

Comment

Originally posted by Michal93 View Post
                              For now i had a few issues :
                              -rust (corossion) in a few points, looks like some errors in preparing for painting, some dirt in the base paint
                              -weak air conditioning
                              -very annoing problem with bluetooth connection - maybe microphone in the roof is broken, because i can't be heard well when using bt connection
                              -not switching to lpg in winter (solved)
                              Welcome!

- from the pictures it looks like surface rust, not from under the paint - it might be removed by vinegar
                              - lack of freezing agent or faulty anti icing sensor
                              - 99,9% the phone (smart or not) is the problem
                              - if your car is Euro5 there was(is) a recall concerning the reprogramming of lpg computer
                              Pentru H4B(0,9 TCe) datu' cu părerea (mai ales cand nu ai toate datele) e sport național - Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Anulare DPF
                              Politica de Securitate Google