Turbo 1.4/1.6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't know exactly, i have studied this engine swapping thing 1-2 years ago, basically yuo can buy a complete R19 1.8_16v for 1500-2000$. if you want to put a turbo on the actual engine, it will cost you beside the turbo, another 2-300 euro's the software upgrade.
    some colleagues managed to put a 2.0_16v engine from laguna into a logan body, now they have some isuues with the electronics...check this and send a pm ti the user razvanypo; he can give you more details...but you'll still have a normally aspirated engine instead of a turbo
    Democratia nu inseamna ca faci ce vrei, ci ca ai dreptul sa faci ceea ce trebuie.

Comment

Ashutosh,
      have u got angel eyes for ur logan. If yes at whet cost.how do they look. Will u help me in buying the same if u have & shipped to india. Pls reply

Comment

Hi Pradeep, i think I PMed you long time back. just check your inbox.

please don't "quote" the last post...thanks
        Last edited by Seba; 20 February 2009, 12:55.

Comment

Sorry Ashutosh, but i have not recd any message.pls if u don't mind could you send me it again.i.e.cost,how u purchased etc. pls.sorry 4 the trouble& thanks

Comment

thanks for the inputs everybody! really appreciate it! I am trying to locate a renault engine, here in India (because that looks the most feasible). If unsuccessful, then I will try to import from some south-east asian country like Singapore.

So as per what I have understood, the 1.8 engine is a direct fit in the Logan's bay. right? So this is engine I should look for?

Comment

maybe with a small adaptation on the engine's supports...but basically it should fit. i know some colleagues managed to transplant a 2.0 engine from renault laguna on a logan 1.4mpi. now they have to solve the electrics
              Democratia nu inseamna ca faci ce vrei, ci ca ai dreptul sa faci ceea ce trebuie.

Comment

Originally posted by ashutosh View Post
                thanks for the inputs everybody! really appreciate it! I am trying to locate a renault engine, here in India (because that looks the most feasible). If unsuccessful, then I will try to import from some south-east asian country like Singapore.

So as per what I have understood, the 1.8 engine is a direct fit in the Logan's bay. right? So this is engine I should look for?
                the 1.8 16v from reno clio or reno 19 ,motor code F7P , or the 2.0 16v from clio rs 172 ...
                Pentru a evita imposibilitatea resetarii parolei pe forum, userii cu adresa de @yahoo.com sunt rugati sa activeze o alta adresa de mail, diferita de @yahoo.com.

Comment

thanks guys! now I know, what to look for!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  Anulare DPF
                  Politica de Securitate Google