Automatic Door Locking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wotan View Post
    I`m out of ideas. I wrote to the forum collegue that activated it for me, hopefully he will clarify.

I am in vacation right now for 2 weeks. Just verify in DDT2000 when you push the central locking buton for ~ 5 sec, the parameter "autorisation condamnation an roulant" turn in green ("envoi"). That means this is active this option and you hear a long beep sound. Because its possible the version of UCH dont have this function!
    Check the cable to UCH. Put the wire in the small conector with an small floppy shoes (from an old computer) to have a good contact!
    Best regards !
    Last edited by lau; 11 August 2010, 20:13.

Comment

Originally posted by lau View Post
      I am in vacation right now for 2 weeks. Just verify in DDT2000 when you push the central locking buton for ~ 5 sec, the parameter "autorisation condamnation an roulant" turn in green ("envoi"). That means this is active this option and you hear a long beep sound. Because its possible the version of UCH dont have this function!
      Check the cable to UCH. Put the wire in the small conector with an small floppy shoes (from an old computer) to have a good contact!
      Best regards !
      Hello, i did it, in fact i activated speed alaram and it works. The UCH of my logan is the samen the Sandero, and it has the function

the "autorisation condamnation an roulant" work i hear the sound.

when i tested the computer it show me in the screen version 7001

Comment

That "7001" has nothing to do with UCH, is dashboard's soft version.
        INTALNIRE LOGAN CLUB CALARASI DUMINICA ORA 15

Comment

Originally posted by Fane-CL View Post
          That "7001" has nothing to do with UCH, is dashboard's soft version.
          ok. i didn't know

Comment

Hi, I did the wiring and soldered the wire to the base of the uch, but when I started the car at night, the indicator light in the middle of the kilometer screen had very little light, as if a weak voltage was connected to it. Where is the problem?

Comment

Hi, can you please give some details about the car, year of fabrication?
              Also about "I did the wiring and soldered the wire to the base of the uch" (which wire you soldered).
              Last edited by Gil26; 1 week ago.

Comment

Please find attached the UCH pinout description for Logan L90 and TdB wiring diagram and pinout for both L90 K4M ph1 and ph2 (without details about the car).
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Gil26; 1 week ago.

Comment

Working...
                X
                Anulare DPF
                Politica de Securitate Google