Greetings From The Netherlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings From The Netherlands

Hello, I'm from The Netherlands and it seems to me I'm the only one here with the spacious MCV. Although the Sedan is the best selling model of Dacia, here we almost don't drive Sedans (most sedan here are more exspensive one's like BMW, Mercedes etc..)

I bought my MCV in early 2007 en drove 75.000 km with it till now. I also changed / added a lot of extra's.

for example daytime lights, extra chrome in interior, and of course a 2din radio with a big screen in the centre console. I had to change the panel completely)

If you want to see more of it, I've a lot of pictures I can post.

Welcome, and enjoy the many miles without problems MCV!
    Am pierdut multe in viata,dar niciodata nu mi-am pierdut respectul fata de cei care-l merita!!

Comment

Welcome RichardMCV to loganclub.ro.
      Show us your changes.
      We wish 1 million kilometers without any problems
      Last edited by Seba; 31 January 2012, 23:02.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RichardMCV View Post

for example daytime lights, extra chrome in interior, and of course a 2din radio with a big screen in the centre console. I had to change the panel completely)

If you want to see more of it, I've a lot of pictures I can post.
        Of course!More pictures,please...

Welcome!
        Forum neinteresant. Delogat definitiv.

Comment

add more pictures please. i'm curious how the central console looks. add details.

Comment

here is the end result of the conversion of the console:

I'll try to post more pics of this conversion tomorrow

Comment

hello, buttons on the console where you have moved?
              Dacia Logan Abs Plus 1.4 2008 / Dacia Duster Black Touch 1.6 16v 2017 -- BV 83 RMJ / BV 84 RMJ --

Comment

I have the buttons moved to three places:

button for alarm-lights on top of dashboard, other buttons on the left and right of the console
                (pictures will follow tomorrow)

Comment

ok. we wait for another pictures!
                  Dacia Logan Abs Plus 1.4 2008 / Dacia Duster Black Touch 1.6 16v 2017 -- BV 83 RMJ / BV 84 RMJ --

Comment

well, that's something really interesting, the re-positioning of the buttons. didn't thougth of that
                    Democratia nu inseamna ca faci ce vrei, ci ca ai dreptul sa faci ceea ce trebuie.

Comment

well, I've made a lot of changes to my MCV. Should I post them seperatly?

Comment

no, post here. i think i found the video with your modifications. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLF2ZoOXmyg . the central console looks great but i don't like the position of the buttons. it's hard to get on them. have you thought putting them near the shifter somehow or on the door panels (with smaller buttons)?

Comment

yes, you found the right video.

I had my reasons to put the buttons where they are now.

Putting them near the shifter result in less space there for drinks. I didn't want the switches in the door panel because of leaking water in the doors; they can become very wet. And water isn't good for the life of the switches. And of course I then had to extend the wiring to the doorpanels.

Probably in next summer I will change the windows functioning (add a function). I will put some relais in the wiring so I can close the windows together with the doors.

> When I leave a window open it will close then when I close the doors.

Comment

more pics richard, welcome to loganclub
                            sigpic

Comment

U make a video on you tube with your modifications! I don't like the position of the buttons. But is your car .. soo .. good luck!
                              Welcome here!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Anulare DPF
                              Politica de Securitate Google