Greetings from Moscow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KYKY...in english dud, even if you know russian, we don't ;)
    it's not polite you know !
    Life is short...play more!
    http://www.loganclub.ro/forum/bolo-t4578.html?t=4578

Comment

• chip-tuning has .Program to write our guy from Moscow, under this camshaft.
      Чиповка имеется.Писал пацан из Москвы. Специально под этот вал.

Originally posted by bolo View Post
      KYKY...in english dud, even if you know russian, we don't ;)
      it's not polite you know !
      Sorry. Blame
      Last edited by Cubik; 3 April 2011, 21:15. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• don't you be sorry for him :P
        i could use the same program as you do, to translate what i'm saying in russian, so that you understand it, but my colegues won't ;)
        your car is starting to look good, and as i see to run better, good luck with your plans cubik
        Life is short...play more!
        http://www.loganclub.ro/forum/bolo-t4578.html?t=4578

Comment

• Intrebare din Moscova, de la ce masina se potrivesc franele cu discuri pe spate la Logan ? daca aveti amibilitatea si cunoasteti astept raspuns pt a traduce si a trimite d-lor de langa oceanul arctic

@bolo, ai dreptate, nu mai fac
          Last edited by KYKY; 4 April 2011, 10:24. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• ок. Mulţumesc

Comment

• Greetings from Moscow
              Set sufoca diametru de 48mm. V-Tuning expertul
              + Chip-tuning.Rezultatul este excelent.Masina mergea repede. Acceleraţia este foarte dinamic.

Comment

• How much did it cost ? The price of the parts and the price of labour.
                Logan GPL 1.4

Comment

• Enlarge the hole in the throttle was worth $ 100 + chiptuning for the throttle
                  Effect it from this reactor is very strong.
                  The car accelerated quickly. Spurt begins with a speed of 3500 and continue until 5500. Acceleration in fifth gear starts at 3500 rpm and confidently to 5000, with a clear and easy to pickup.

Comment

• С НОВЫМ ГОДОМ ДРУЗЬЯ !
                    Здоровья Вам и Счастья, Удачи, Успехов, Любви и Хорошего настроения!

HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS!
                    Health to you and Happiness, Good luck, Successes, Love and Good mood!

Comment

• Hi Cubik!

How is the Logan in Russia? The body sheet metal of Logan is thin.

My father had a Lada 1200 made in 1979 - and this Lada (VAZ) had a strong body sheet metal.

Unfortunately, even the russians after 1990 make the Lada cars not so robust as before.

This Lada 1200 (copied after Fiat 124) produced in Russia was a very robust car, and was exported to all European market. Moskwich car was uggly car, but Lada looks ok.

Than Lada Samara was OK looking, and then came this Moskwich with modern design and front wheels transmision.

I remember my father Lada 1200 from year 1979 --- very good car. In the winter, the engine can be started very easy by hand with the crank handle. And the car heating and ventilation unit had electric heater for hard winter conditions. This car was imported in Romania and came with a very good user and maintenance book, written in French Language. All the repair and maintenance works was very well described in the book, and all adjustments for the engine or car works exactly as indicated in the book. There was described very detalied maintenance plan, with schedule for km or time when all maintenance has to be done. (electric plan, lubrication plan, engine, body - maintenance)

I think that you need robust car in Russia, were the winter conditions are not easy at all.
                      Last edited by ion_R5; 29 December 2011, 23:59.

Comment

• Bună. Logan în Rusia este o masina foarte popular.Masina este foarte fiabil. Am o au pentru 6 ani şi 132ooo km. Reparatii mici. VAZ în Rusia sunt, de asemenea, o maşină populară, dar nu şi în oraşele mari. Va începe în curând să colecteze Duster. Super masina. Cumpara un 4x4 de 2.0 litri.

Comment

• All the best in the new year, good luck, health and lots of hapynes!
                          Democratia nu inseamna ca faci ce vrei, ci ca ai dreptul sa faci ceea ce trebuie.

Comment

• Happy new year !

Comment

• Hei, o mulţime de timp a trecut. Un lot a fost schimbat.
                              Logan, nu am. 20 aprilie vândut.
                              Am cumpărat un Renault Duster. 4Х4, 2.0 litri. 135 н.р.
                              Culoare - Negru

tonifiere

litere tăiate

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Anulare DPF
                              Politica de Securitate Google