X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look here... user is Paulic
    sigpic

Comment

• Thanks. I have read a theme user is Paulic, but have not found as there and that did.
      Whether there is no still a photo? More close and more largely?

Comment

• if it helps, for the trunk, crististreulea did the modification. for the hood, i don't know who else except paulic...
        Democratia nu inseamna ca faci ce vrei, ci ca ai dreptul sa faci ceea ce trebuie.

Comment

• That's quite loud! But, why did you replaced it?
          Last edited by MyKe; 21 May 2009, 00:41.

Comment

• Because people badly hear.
            Sleep at the wheel. It is necessary to awake Moscow.

Comment

• yeah, right...wake up moskow for god sake, cubik, just four hornes? why not 6?
              Democratia nu inseamna ca faci ce vrei, ci ca ai dreptul sa faci ceea ce trebuie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seba View Post
                why not 6?
                Really them 5.
                4 new + 1 that that was in the car.
                6 hornes at my friend. It put them after I have put.
                Its camera cannot write down video.
                Very loudly. I am not assured that I will not do still very loudly.... I love POWER. Force, in a normal kind.

Comment

• when you horn a car in moscow, we can hear you...

Comment

• Who had problems with idle running?
                    Washing has not helped. Turns do not fall. To change it or not
                    On a photo figure 1

Comment

• Hi cubik.I also have problems with idle runing.The needle from the rpm metter oscillates,And it does that thing since a year ago.I can also feel the car that it is not running smooth but i did not have problems till now....I think u should change it when u have signs that its about to crash....its a example of my car i am not sure that its the same as your car,u did not gived enough details...If only the needle oscillates and the engine is working fine i dont think that u should worry so premature...I had theese problems with an earlier model of dacia that had the same engine in it...SOLENZA.
                      Take care.

Comment

• seems that you have a problem with idle regulator. it's called sometimes "idle stepper motor". i found a topic on this forum where a short movie is presented how to clean the idle regulator. i hope you will get the ideea from the movie/pictures, because it's in romanian. if you can't manage, send me a private message, i'll try to find some time to translate the movie for you, maybe then it will be helpful. good luck wit the repairs
                        and don't forget to keep us informed...
                        PS: you can btry to clean the engine speed sensor as well, just to take it out from the list of possible causes of your problem. it's located between the engine block and gearbox (clutch chamber). with an old toothbrush and some gasoline you can have the sensor almost as good as new take care not to cut your hands in the hoses and all if the tin parts from the coolant circuit.
                        Last edited by Seba; 3 September 2009, 15:35.

Comment

• Greetings. Has replaced this gauge.
                          Tried it to clean. Has not helped. The needle moved badly. A dirt was much. Has replaced itself. It was simple.
                          The problem was gone. The price new in Moscow 100$

Has strengthened a pillow of the engine a plastic lining (yellow colour on a photo).
                          The motor began to shake less.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Seba; 7 September 2009, 15:22.

Comment

• Happy Birthday,Cubik!
                            Forum neinteresant. Delogat definitiv.

Comment

• Happy Birthday Cubik
                              Cel mai lent 1,6 8v

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Anulare DPF
                              Politica de Securitate Google