Greetings from Moscow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, you should come to work on some of our dacia services
    Democratia nu inseamna ca faci ce vrei, ci ca ai dreptul sa faci ceea ce trebuie.

Comment

• Thanks. Send the visa. I will arrive.

Comment

• You got me with that
        Democratia nu inseamna ca faci ce vrei, ci ca ai dreptul sa faci ceea ce trebuie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cubik View Post
          ... To make it has been solved on 5мм by cutting half-and-half and сваривания by welding less ....
          So you cut 5 mm off the shoulder on the passenger side and then weld it back on? Doesn't that make the wiper on the passenger side stay higher when in resting position?
          I'd like to try that but I want to make sure I got right first ....

Comment

• Originally posted by nsa View Post
            So you cut 5 mm off the shoulder on the passenger side and then weld it back on?
            Cut off 5 mm. From a shoulder. Welding. Assemble into place. The lead of the yard keeper costs as well as earlier. Anything it is not necessary to hoist. At it to become the course arch on glass is more.
            Look here....
            Look here....

Comment

• If not to cut pull-rod it is possible to bend it simply!!
              Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks a lot Cubik. I'll try that soon as my car is back from service (with the help of a friend who has the necessary tools ).
                Hopefully that's gonna solve a very annoying problem with the water constantly dripping in the middle of the windshield.

Comment

• nsa
                  I hope my councils to you will help. Inform on result of alteration and tell all as it is possible to do it. Good luck!

Comment

• Great work Cubik, nice

Comment

• Friends, tell number of a detail of black colour on a cowl
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Code insonorizant hood 6001550676.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by valeriuciprian View Post
                          Code insonorizant hood 6001550676.
                          in Moscow - $140.57

Comment

• the complete hood? wtf, do they sell it with the cocaine bags attached as well ?

Cubik, send our greetings and best wishes for holidays to your colleagues from logan-club.russia, all the best and a new year much better than this one! see you next year!

Comment

• How many there is at you such detail?
                              Cocaine in bags is not present. Simply such prices.
                              I congratulate your club happy New Year! Prosperity and it is a lot of desires only the good !!!

Comment

• Счастливого Нового Года!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Anulare DPF
                                Politica de Securitate Google