Greetings from Moscow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sp!ke View Post
    Cubik, we try to make a movie with our cars, you can put your best photo with your car here. We have a friend from India in our movie . Also, you can propose a song for movie.
    You do not take offence - I in this film understand nothing. From music far. I shall look then that you have made.
    I can tell much about avto Logan, about Russia and my Moscow.
    What biggest run is known to you on Logan....?

Comment

Cubik, a very important think: at - 35 C do you have warm in your car? After 10 or 15 min??

Comment

cubik, the "movie" is in fact a presentation of the memebrs of loganclub forum and their cars. so if you want to be presented there, just send a photo with you and your car...
        Democratia nu inseamna ca faci ce vrei, ci ca ai dreptul sa faci ceea ce trebuie.

Comment

Hei Cubick... do you have a presentation video of the members in Russia. I'd like to see it if you do. Thank you.
          Don't touch! Never ever steal
          Unless you're in for the kill

Comment

Originally posted by Octavian___28 View Post
            Cubik, a very important think: at - 35 C do you have warm in your car? After 10 or 15 min??
            Warming up of the car on a place of 2-3 minutes also we begin movement. Slowly. The machine in 10-15 minutes already very warm, is not present an ice on glasses. I assure you.
            Hei Cubick... do you have a presentation video of the members in Russia. I'd like to see it if you do. Thank you.
            At us such is not present. Also there is no English language to Logan-club. Only on Russian
            cubik, the "movie" is in fact a presentation of the memebrs of loganclub forum and their cars. so if you want to be presented there, just send a photo with you and your car...
            There is no photo me near to my car

Comment

Yooooo...Cubik! I was afraid that you forgot us.
              So...Logan start to worm in short time (~10-15 min. after start the engine). This is good to know (at - 30 C).
              What is the cost for Assurance (full) ?

Comment

Yes, is interesting to know how cost an assurance in Rusia for Logan, for a year for example. All the best from Calarasi/ROMANIA !
                LOGAN CLUB CALARASI - FII POLITICOS IN TRAFIC!

Comment

Guarantee to Logan - 2 years. Without restriction of run. But... The Guarantee does not extend on a suspension bracket - levers and steering drafts.
                  Service everyone of 15000 km.
                  Service 1- 15000 km -- 109$
                  Service 2 - 30000 km -- 149$
                  Service 3 - 45000 km -- 109$
                  BIG Service 4 - 60000 km + Replacement of all belts -- 300$

Comment

Am I mistaking or the 60000 service is cheeper than in Romaina. I believe here the price is around 300 euro...

Comment

privet patzan, pricolnii golanski-logan-no ne takoi kak u nas
                      If everything seems under control, you`re just not going fast enough...

Comment

Originally posted by andrushk_mib View Post
                        privet patzan, pricolnii golanski-logan-no ne takoi kak u nas
                        Eto sdelano v Moskve. Ti chto-to ne tak ponyal ))))

Comment

mne ponravilisy pervie fotografii, ti chto-to u neio pomeneal ili ti eio tak kupil?

Comment

i don't speak russian very well, but i tried. excuse my mistakes, please

Comment

Could you translate please

Comment

Originally posted by andrushk_mib View Post
                                mne ponravilisy pervie fotografii, ti chto-to u neio pomeneal ili ti eio tak kupil?
                                =
                                i liked the first photos, have you changed anything or has it been delivered like this?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Anulare DPF
                                Politica de Securitate Google