X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys!.. In english... please!

Comment

ok, ok i got the message
      If everything seems under control, you`re just not going fast enough...

Comment

I guess that's why this thread is called "english corner" , it was fun anyway
        Don't touch! Never ever steal
        Unless you're in for the kill

Comment

thanks for understanding. it won't happen again. i just wanted to know if i can make myself understood in russian WITH a russian...thanks again
          If everything seems under control, you`re just not going fast enough...

Comment

verry funny ...
            0.9 tce SL plus

Comment

Me and my coleguegs from work had a good time laughting ...so funny...u should try that again
              Fotografie ... in cat mai putine cuvinte

Comment

Originally posted by andrushk_mib View Post
                mne ponravilisy pervie fotografii, ti chto-to u neio pomeneal ili ti eio tak kupil?
                Привет. У нас на "Автофрамосе" в Москве, делают Логан, как и в Румынии. Все что на фото ты видел - это я сделал сам и мне немного помогли ребята с Логан-клуба. Много читаю -много пишу-много общаюсь. Если есть возможность и желание давайте пообщаемся. Не ожидал что найдется человек понимающий по-русски !!!
                In english... please!
                Greetings. At us on "avtoframose" in Moscow, do Logan, as well as in Romania. That on a photo you saw I all is has made itself and I was a little helped by children about Logan-club. I read much write-many-many communicate. If there is an opportunity and desire let's communicate. Did not expect that there will be a person understanding in Russian!!!

Comment

Bringing car buyers and enthusiasts automotive news coverage with high-res images and video from car shows and reveals around the world.

Comment

Wow!!!... It's a beautiful car! Thanks for info Cubik!

Comment

Interesting...logan with laguna combined.... nice...we will see how is going to be...

Comment

I hope is not a fake.I'm talking about the big picture
                        Forum neinteresant. Delogat definitiv.

Comment

Originally posted by D-FENS View Post
                          I hope is not a fake.I'm talking about the big picture
                          Hope we can all. But what will be as a result? While only a photo...
                          To us in Moscow still MCV do not sell...
                          And suddenly we see Logan 2.... Shit happens

Comment

It is a pity to us, that we shall see it in some years.
                            It would be desirable tomorrow... But to Russia it do not give....

Comment

Nice car dud. Take care of you and your car. Drive safe
                              Daca aveti moderatori scapati de ai si daca nu aveti sa nu va luati

Comment

Beautiful car Cubik. Take care of u and your car. All the best from Romania
                                Logan Ambition 1.6 8V

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Anulare DPF
                                Politica de Securitate Google