Greetings from Moscow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It I for New Year. On January, 1st - morning and I with Champagne.
    And I with daughters of my friend.
    It was cheerful.
    Soon at us a holiday CHRISTMAS - on January, 18th. We will bathe in cold ice water, in a hole made in ice. (Ice-hole) I Congratulate you too on the Christmas holiday!!!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Yeah,the traditional bath in cold wather..Brrrrr...

Comment

• Tell how to make rear brakes disk?
        If it is possible numbers of details and from what car.
        In detail.
        Much I see a photo at you, and transfer I can not make...

Comment

• try this. i wish you a lot of patience going through it, better look at the pictures and i think you'll get the idea. i think the subject is a megane1 rear axle adappted to logan, i'm not sure. anyway, it increases the rear axle with about 4 centimeters, which basicalli requires adapter flanges on the front wheels, in order to get a better turn handling. basically, front engined cars have wider front wheel track.
          Democratia nu inseamna ca faci ce vrei, ci ca ai dreptul sa faci ceea ce trebuie.

Comment

• Has looked 62 pages. Has killed a lot of time. Anything for itself has not found. There is no answer to my question. It is necessary to me of number of details for rear clasp brakes, or from what car and year of manufacture. At us in Russia still nobody put clasp brakes on back. On it it is very interesting to know all in detail.

Comment

• then, may i sugggest you to send a message to user "felixb". it-s his car in the link i gave you yesterday and i'm sure he had a megane rear axle with disc brakes. send him a private message, he'll give you the details.
              Democratia nu inseamna ca faci ce vrei, ci ca ai dreptul sa faci ceea ce trebuie.

Comment

• Whether I am not assured he will understand my English... There Can be you it ask, it will be easy to you to make it... You each other will understand better.

Comment

• ok, i'll speak with him but don't expect any result from me in less than 2 days...

Comment

• МУ COUNTRY Russia

It from Moscow in distance of 3633 km. Roads are not present. The big problem. For this purpose that you knew this photo what at us the huge COUNTRY Russia.
                    I live in this country.
                    Logan sell on all territory of our huge NATIVE LAND.
                    Come on a visit to Russia
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Seba
                      , Is there information or not ?
                      Time goes.

Comment

• Cubik, i asked Felixb to give you some details, but i didn't check him...i'll ask him again.
                        you can do it also, maybe he will answer you directly then. send him a message

Comment

• rear headrests

I precisely know that rear headrests in many complete sets are not present. But many would like to make rear headrests. Here this point in question decision.
                          Has established itself rear headrests from other car.
                          New began to invent nothing. Has pushed directing for a rear seat back.
                          Has tried on. Has gone on the market of systems-materials. Has bought 4 pieces of a steel loose strap С-shaped, with nuts and hollow disks. A boring bit on a thickness of a loose strap (6 mm.). has removed a rear seat. Has marked all, thus, that it was not visible dowels of guiding headrests. The first time has a little missed. Did with a flashlight in hands in the evening. Has drilled 8 holes. Has pushed in them С-shaped loose straps. Has drawn from outside a luggage compartment a hollow disk with a nut, not strongly so that it is possible to push in them directing. Has dressed a rear seat on places of its fastening. Also has fastened from within a luggage compartment "against the stop". From within a luggage compartment of beauty any.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Hi.
                            Your cars have a problem with an ignition coil? We have here such problems? Cracks in the case. The car in crude weather does not wish to be got. The motor works badly. There is no capacity. In 5-10 minutes the motor hot - all ОК. Is not present problems. Dampness - faults in work.

Comment

• foto a problem with an ignition coil
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Somebody did the similar. Show please.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Anulare DPF
                                Politica de Securitate Google