Hello from India!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ashutosh Could you please give me further details corncerning this opening system
    Attached Files

Comment

• what kind of details are you looking for ady62? Is this feature absent in the Logans there?

Comment

• We don't have this opening system.
        Forum neinteresant. Delogat definitiv.

Comment

• it is a good feature, we have to take the ignition key and unlook the respectiv rezervor cap.
          sigpic
          The MVP

Comment

• We can use the same device, from Daewoo Cielo ( year does not matter ). This could be a start.

Comment

• I would like you to give me the electrical scheme of the opening system.

Comment

• thanks for the invite vitriol. always wanted to visit once.. will do it atleast once!

thanks for the compliments dj_dragos !

@ady62: We do not have an electrical system. Its a lever-cable based system. If you want I will click some photos and post them here.

Comment

• Yes, please

Comment

• yep, it's a cable / leaver system....but it would be interesting to see the cable, where it is positioned insyde the car
                    but i have now another question...where is the leaver from the hood ? on the passenger's side?
                    or if you pull it's from the hood and if you push it's from the fuel tank?
                    Last edited by bolo; 9 November 2009, 20:02.
                    Life is short...play more!
                    http://www.loganclub.ro/forum/bolo-t4578.html?t=4578

Comment

• Consider that the steering weel is on the right as well as the cap of the petrol tank, so the cable can not be used in cars with steering weel on the left.
                      From my point of view the system that can be used is the one from Megane II, with electromagnet.

Comment

• ashutosh मैं तुम्हें अच्छी स्वास्थ्य चाहते हैं, तो, खुशी और अपने प्रियजनों के साथ धन- जन्मदिन मुबारक हो 2010!

गैलेटी की ady62

Comment

• Hi! I'm Steve from USA and i own a Mahindra Logan 1.6 2008. Nice to meet you here.

Comment

• didn't know Logan is sold in the USA...or, don't you live right now in US?
                            Democratia nu inseamna ca faci ce vrei, ci ca ai dreptul sa faci ceea ce trebuie.

Comment

• Welcome Steve.

You've just shown us something new and incredible.

Thank you!

P.S. Show us your car pls

Comment

• Welcome, Steve! It's interesting that Logan is selling in US. Can you show us some pics and tell us some details about your car? Like what kind of gearbox it has: MT/AT; or what engines are available in US?
                                Stock is boring...
                                My ride: http://www.loganclub.ro/forum/b_20_riw-t35953.html

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Anulare DPF
                                Politica de Securitate Google