Hello from India!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The color of your car is BLACK?
    In Romania isn't no Logan painted in black by Dacia-Renault.
    Anyway your car is very nice.
    Goodluck!
    Last edited by Ionut; 24 March 2008, 12:07.

Comment

Hy Ashutosh.nice Logan,nice colour,nice wheels
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by csebalyn View Post
        Wipers on the indian version seem to be the same from scenic. right, asutosh ?
        on our model, there are the same wipers as of an older version of clio. equal length of both wipers, no extra mechanism can be seen above the hood.
        i'm sure its because the left to right - right to left thing, because we've have a right hand drive car here.
        wish we could get the same as yours, because the ones we have are an eyesore.

Originally posted by Ionut TWY View Post
        The color of your car is BLACK?
        In Romania isn't no Logan painted in black by Dacia-Renault.
        Anyway your car is very nice.
        Goodluck!
        Yep, its black! Someone did tell me that black is not available in Romania. That's pretty wierd on Dacia's part.

Originally posted by ar55ham View Post
        Hy Ashutosh.nice Logan,nice colour,nice wheels
        thanks man!
        Last edited by ashutosh; 24 March 2008, 14:40.

Comment

sorry, i posted wrong that your wipers work different than ours. they actually don't but if you put our mechanism on your car, you won't have more than 40% of a clear sight in case of rain. so, i suppose that mechanism is modifying the path of the wiper on the driver's side, because the wiper from the passenger's side does a good job. the passenger basically sees more than you do.

don't ever question the imagination of dacia/renault/nissan when it comes to different markets/offers/car versions they can and will surely surprise us every time with their market strategy and technical solutions
          Last edited by Seba; 24 March 2008, 16:49.
          Democratia nu inseamna ca faci ce vrei, ci ca ai dreptul sa faci ceea ce trebuie.

Comment

Hello again ashutosh,i have a odd request, could you please post a pic with your wipers working? I think that your mahindra logan has a different mechanism that of ours. thanks
            Cars don't kill people. People kill people!

Comment

The engineers from renault could place the whipers in mirror side, because a usual right side steering wheel car ,has the whipers totally diferent from these.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by cristivsb; 24 March 2008, 22:20.

Comment

Anyways ! There are new Logans which will be rolled out in some time in INDIA will have wipers specifically for RHD! This is wat i got to know frm a service engineer here!
                sigpic

Comment

Hello ashutosh nice car , i want to send me youre id from yahoo on private masage tnx.
                  :love5::love5: :sofer1: :majesty2:

Comment

NIce car. i like very much the front bumper and is beatiful with that Renault sign. i saw in Pitesti a Logan with a identic bumper and sign. Enjoy your ride and i wish you good roads.
                    Logan Prestige 1.6, SunTek Tints, Pilot exhaust, White Rims sigpic

Comment

• Thanks 66!

Comment

• In romania, we got the kinda stock logan versions
                        http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/5371/loganmt0.jpg
                        http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/133...6363089mj1.png

Comment

• Hello Ashutosh ! Nice car, drive safetly and enjoy any of your ride with her. Me too I do have a question (or more) about Logan in India. How long is your warranty period ? How long did you wait for the car, after you place your command ? And why did you choose Logan ?
                          sigpic
                          Shit does not happen. Shit takes time, shit takes effort.

Comment

• Thanks ady!
                            - The warranty period is one year. Plus we can buy extended warranty of another two years.
                            - The time I bought the Logan, the waiting period was around one month. Now its readily available.
                            - The biggest reason for me to chose the Logan was that it was the most spacious car in its segment.

Comment

• Originally posted by ashutosh View Post
                              Got new shoes for my Logan, Yokohama S.Drive 205/55-R15. Some Pics:
                              205/55 - R15 ? The tyres arren't too big ? Do you have any problems with steering ?
                              sigpic
                              Shit does not happen. Shit takes time, shit takes effort.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Anulare DPF
                              Politica de Securitate Google