Hello from India!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had 205/55/16 and no problems at all .Now I have 205/45/16 ,still no problems
    Pentru a evita imposibilitatea resetarii parolei pe forum, userii cu adresa de @yahoo.com sunt rugati sa activeze o alta adresa de mail, diferita de @yahoo.com.

Comment

• Hi ashutosh! I just wanted to welcome you on this forum and to say 'nice wheels'. Did you had any kind of problems with your car so far(though I hope you didn't)?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp58aNdH-ks

Comment

• Originally posted by ady_p View Post
        205/55 - R15 ? The tyres arren't too big ? Do you have any problems with steering ?
        yes, the steering has become a little heavier, but not by a huge margin. and there is no problem in turning full circle.

Originally posted by felixb View Post
        Hi ashutosh! I just wanted to welcome you on this forum and to say 'nice wheels'. Did you had any kind of problems with your car so far(though I hope you didn't)?
        thanks felix! Have not faced any major problems faced so far.

Comment

• ashutosh, you have a really nice car. In fact, the thing I like the most is the color. It's really interesting and unique (I think that we don't have this color here, in Romania). I also like the interior of this model.

Comment

• And new rims
            Daca indeplinesti o sarcina prea bine, vei ramane cu ea pe cap, cum ar fi Tutoriale pentru Dacia Logan

Comment

• Thanks ady, cristi!

Comment

• Good car,bed engine.Too bad

Comment

• Sorry(bad) engine

Comment

• Nice Logan u have there,tell me please are u pleased with the car?

Comment

• Originally posted by mariandci View Post
                      Good car,bad engine.Too bad
                      You mean the 1.4 MPi engine? I think its fine for city driving. And I hardly go to the highways.

Originally posted by kelemen View Post
                      Nice Logan u have there,tell me please are u pleased with the car?
                      Thanks Kelemen! I'll say that I'm quite pleased with the car, overall a satisfied owner!

Comment

• You have a nice car mister...
                        How many logans are in your town?

Comment

• Thanks tweety!

in my town, there should be close to 500-600 logans. I live in a suburb, but if you count the city.. It must be in 1000s.

Comment

• Ashutosh, nice car men. Enjoy it as long is possible, I mean many many miles. One question . Can you tell where is made? What country?

Comment

• Ashutosh, what you now about Renault Mahindra Logan Edge?
                              sigpic
                              Sa inebuneasca nebunele cand vin cu DACIA

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Anulare DPF
                              Politica de Securitate Google