Hello from India!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u need to let go off the stock suspension, sport suspension costs in Romania somewhere around 500$ ,but only the racing springs costs around 200$,lowering your car with 3 cm
    Pentru a evita imposibilitatea resetarii parolei pe forum, userii cu adresa de @yahoo.com sunt rugati sa activeze o alta adresa de mail, diferita de @yahoo.com.

Comment

looks great! i agree with Cristi_XP, you must have sport suspension. lot off space on top of the wheel. not good looking.
      Daca indeplinesti o sarcina prea bine, vei ramane cu ea pe cap, cum ar fi Tutoriale pentru Dacia Logan

Comment

Re:

I know the gap between the tyre and the body doesn't look good. But this has been done by the company itself, due to the nature of our roads here, we need such high ground clearance.

Comment

Originally posted by Seby
          i think the horn is on the steering wheel... i wonder why they didn't put it like that in Romania as well. the front also looks better
          It's the one on the Clio i think.
          Last edited by drone; 17 October 2007, 21:13.
          http://www.loganclub.ro/forum/vand_m...or-t35360.html

Comment

@ashutosh: nice car! hope it will serve you well! don't worry about the roads in india, from your pictures, they look like some roads in romania too, maybe that's why renault built the car that high anyway, if you're not planning to go off-road (well, at conutry side, because i think taht in the cities you also have good roads), i think a sport suspension will handle the job.
            Democratia nu inseamna ca faci ce vrei, ci ca ai dreptul sa faci ceea ce trebuie.

Comment

@ashutosh. Very nice car man! Do you have any more pictures from interior?

Comment

Originally posted by csebalyn
                @ashutosh: nice car! hope it will serve you well! don't worry about the roads in india, from your pictures, they look like some roads in romania too, maybe that's why renault built the car that high anyway, if you're not planning to go off-road (well, at conutry side, because i think taht in the cities you also have good roads), i think a sport suspension will handle the job.
                thanks csebalyn, Sp!ke! The cities do have good roads, but once in a while I have to visit the countryside as well. So don't have any plans to shift to sports suspension yet. Maybe will think about it later.

Spike: a few pics of the interiors-
                Attached Files

Comment

i love that interior, killer
                  Daca indeplinesti o sarcina prea bine, vei ramane cu ea pe cap, cum ar fi Tutoriale pentru Dacia Logan

Comment

i whant thy type in romania is beautiful
                    sigpic
                    astra h 1,7 cdTI

Comment

I don't think DACIA is going to introduce that type in Romania, because no one will buy the type that is already being built here.
                      Don't touch! Never ever steal
                      Unless you're in for the kill

Comment

The type is same, collor is diferent, and beautiful too,
                        , sunt cu ochii pe voi !
                        :thumbsup:

Comment

hello to our foreign friend,any more changes made to your car?
                          how many kilometers does your car's meter read ?...
                          Pentru a evita imposibilitatea resetarii parolei pe forum, userii cu adresa de @yahoo.com sunt rugati sa activeze o alta adresa de mail, diferita de @yahoo.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Cristi_Xp
                            hello to our foreign friend,any more changes made to your car?
                            how many kilometers does your car's meter read ?...
                            hey there Cristi!
                            Not many changes yet. Just added art leather seat covers.

Been thinking of a few things that i want to do. Mentioning few below:

- Get angel eyes headlamps & tail lamps (still looking for a good seller who can ship to India. If you know anyone who'll give reasonable rates then please suggest)

- Get the dash & doorpads painted (upper half black, lower half is already beige)

- A Free flow + Performance air filter (not available in India yet. By the way which brands in Romania have an air filter for the Logan 1.4? Maybe I can ask their dealers here if they can import)

- Get a better head unit for the ICE.

- Will upgrade to 15" rims & tyres, but not now. Will wait for a while.

- Remapping is also on my mind, but not many experts for Logan here in India. Has anyone got his 1.4 chipped there?

Overall I don't want to mess up the looks of the car. I want to keep it as simple as it is. No will not go for any body kits.

regards,
                            Ashutosh

Comment

- Will upgrade to 15" rims & tyres, but not now. Will wait for a while.
                              the existing rims are 14" ?
                              front bumper is MCV style isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by CLC
                                the existing rims are 14" ?
                                yep, the stock rims were 14".

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Anulare DPF
                                Politica de Securitate Google