Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ashutosh
    hey there Cristi!
    Not many changes yet. Just added art leather seat covers.

Been thinking of a few things that i want to do. Mentioning few below:

- Get angel eyes headlamps & tail lamps (still looking for a good seller who can ship to India. If you know anyone who'll give reasonable rates then please suggest)
    their official website is advproject.ro,you can try email them...
    - A Free flow + Performance air filter (not available in India yet. By the way which brands in Romania have an air filter for the Logan 1.4? Maybe I can ask their dealers here if they can import)
    you can try mail them their website is pilotauto.ro
    - Remapping is also on my mind, but not many experts for Logan here in India. Has anyone got his 1.4 chipped there?
    In Romania we have experts on remampping the 1.4 MPI engine,one of them is www.obdtuning.ro , the username Doc on this forum..
    Overall I don't want to mess up the looks of the car. I want to keep it as simple as it is. No will not go for any body kits.
    keep it clean
    Pentru a evita imposibilitatea resetarii parolei pe forum, userii cu adresa de @yahoo.com sunt rugati sa activeze o alta adresa de mail, diferita de @yahoo.com.

Comment

Thanks Cristi! I'm trying to get in touch with adv, but have failed to do so. Have mailed them twice, but not getting a response. Can it be the language problem?

Comment

Please tell us what is behaviour of your Logan! You are satisfied?

Comment

Originally posted by aliontes
          Please tell us what is behaviour of your Logan! You are satisfied?
          Hi Aliontes,
          By behaviour you mean, how is it performing right? Its good, the engine doesn't like to be pushed much and at ease below 80kph. Am more than happy with the ride, Its damn comfortable, I must say!! Anything over that it takes out grunts which atleast I don't like. As you can see in my earlier posts, I am planning to do a host of things, one by one

Comment

when will we see the angel eyes on your car ?
            Pentru a evita imposibilitatea resetarii parolei pe forum, userii cu adresa de @yahoo.com sunt rugati sa activeze o alta adresa de mail, diferita de @yahoo.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Cristi_Xp
              when will we see the angel eyes on your car ?
              Rizvan has been most helpful. Though its proving quite expensive to me (235euros + 95 euros shipping), I am still willing to buy them Will order in a day or two!

Comment

Don't want to dissapoint you, but these angel eyes are good only for shows. They don't make a good light for open roads. You can't see very good with this angel eyes.
                MX-5 1.6 110cp 12.01.12(fab.2002)

Comment

even if i fit xenons later?

Comment

with xenon there should be no trouble...with a fine setting of the headlamps there should be no problem

Comment

Will do fit xenons sooner or later. Done nothing new in the car, had gone to an outstation trip. Posting some pictures I clicked while traveling.
                      Attached Files

Comment

You have a beautiful country. What is it in the second picture?
                        Cel mai lent 1,6 8v

Comment

Originally posted by Rocri
                          You have a beautiful country. What is it in the second picture?
                          Thanks man! This is just a part of my country. All of the pictures are from some of the highways of Rajasthan, a state/province of India. The monument in the second picture is a castle which belonged to the King of Jodhpur (a former province) and now belongs to the Government and is available for normal people to see.

Comment

because of the collor i can say that this is the hotest logan from this forum

Comment

ashutosh your car is super,I like the colour and the wheels

Comment

thanks cristi, supercar!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Anulare DPF
                                Politica de Securitate Google