Hello from India!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The monument (castle) is admirable, I like to see this, sometime, .
    Congradulation for your car, is bautiful too. Is very shine in a dusty environment. No ofence for "dusty", ok?
    With kind regard, from FLO,
    , sunt cu ochii pe voi !
    :thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by FLORYN
      The monument (castle) is admirable, I like to see this, sometime, .
      Congradulation for your car, is bautiful too. Is very shine in a dusty environment. No ofence for "dusty", ok?
      With kind regard, from FLO,
      Thanks for the compliments Floryn! The dusty environment is only a part of India. This is Rajasthan (a state/province) of India. Our country, perhaps, is the only one which has desert, mountains and sea.. all in one nation!

Comment

Originally posted by ashutosh
        ... Our country, perhaps, is the only one which has desert, mountains and sea.. all in one nation!
        if you change the deserts with fields in your description, you'll get romania
        Democratia nu inseamna ca faci ce vrei, ci ca ai dreptul sa faci ceea ce trebuie.

Comment

Originally posted by ashutosh
          even if i fit xenons later?
          i`ve bought angel eyes for my car,what can i say,they are ok at night...
          Pentru a evita imposibilitatea resetarii parolei pe forum, userii cu adresa de @yahoo.com sunt rugati sa activeze o alta adresa de mail, diferita de @yahoo.com.

Comment

hi.welcome to the logan club!
            i like the interior colour in beige.
            to touch the top speed with the logan you must change all the gear at the 6000 even 6500 rot/min.
            the mahindra front bumper looks better
            you have a solar film aplication on the rear windows?it looks good
            Last edited by suru; 2 January 2008, 12:20. Reason: am mancat o litera

Comment

hello helllooo...nice colour...but i must wonder why did renault make the dashboard in that colour...we have it in grey...for other markets other colours...wouldn't be an awesome thing if we should be able to choose between these 2 colours?

Comment

and the sad part is that i like the grey coloured dashboard. seriously, i wish they could provide a choice!
                Last edited by Seba; 24 March 2008, 11:52.

Comment

Super car man. The front of the car is owesome.
                  Daca aveti moderatori scapati de ai si daca nu aveti sa nu va luati

Comment

thanks man!
                    Last edited by Seba; 24 March 2008, 11:53.

Comment

Beautiful auto! But 1,6 was most fine! All the best for you and your friends!P
                      LOGAN CLUB CALARASI - FII POLITICOS IN TRAFIC!

Comment

Hello Ashutosh, i would like to know if you are satisfied with the quality of the dashboard.
                        In Romania the material used for the dashboard isn't very good.
                        Cars don't kill people. People kill people!

Comment

Originally posted by kamikaze View Post
                          Hello Ashutosh, i would like to know if you are satisfied with the quality of the dashboard.
                          In Romania the material used for the dashboard isn't very good.
                          Hi Kamikaze,
                          I suppose, the quality is the same, only the colour is different. A very rough finish, much inferior to even cheaper cars, i'll say!

Originally posted by gusi View Post
                          Beautiful auto! But 1,6 was most fine! All the best for you and your friends!P
                          Thanks Gusi! 1.6 was slightly out of budget at that time. Now, prices have gone down and a 1.6 is available at the same price I paid for the 1.4

Some recent pics I clicked. Only change is new tyres (Bridgestone MY-01s, size 185/70/R14).
                          As mentioned in my earlier posts, thinking of doing many things.. but can't get the time! Will keep you guys posted!
                          cheers,
                          Ashu
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by crististreulea; 24 March 2008, 08:06.

Comment

Ashutosh nice car. can you post a detailed picture with your wipers? I haven't seen these type of wipers and i'm curious. thanks

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by cristivsb View Post
                              detailed picture with your wipers
                              here you go. can you also post a pic of wipers in your car? I thought they are the same.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Wipers on the indian version seem to be the same from scenic. right, asutosh ?
                                on our model, there are the same wipers as of an older version of clio. equal length of both wipers, no extra mechanism can be seen above the hood.
                                Democratia nu inseamna ca faci ce vrei, ci ca ai dreptul sa faci ceea ce trebuie.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                Anulare DPF
                                Politica de Securitate Google