Hello from India!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lupulucian View Post
    Ashutosh, nice car men. Enjoy it as long is possible, I mean many many miles. One question . Can you tell where is made? What country?
    thanks lupulucian!!
    It is made in India!

Originally posted by Logan 4 ever View Post
    Ashutosh, what you now about Renault Mahindra Logan Edge?
    Its nothing but a normal logan with some aftermarket accessories fitted right in the factory. It is lower specced than a normal european logan

Comment

• Nice car...I like the interior..It's weird that the steering wheel is on the right...I`m used to have that in the left anyway...Nice...Take care of her.
      " Nevastamea conduce atat de rau, incat GPS-ul i-a spus: in 50 metri trage pe dreapta ca vreau sa cobor "

Comment

• Hello again Ashutosh!
        I have a question for you, does your car cames with habitacle air filter ?
        sigpic
        Shit does not happen. Shit takes time, shit takes effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by ashutosh View Post
          A few more pics:
          You have a very nice car. I like it.
          sigpic
          Sa inebuneasca nebunele cand vin cu DACIA

Comment

• Thanks tzony, ady, logan4ever!

Originally posted by tzony_18 View Post
            It's weird that the steering wheel is on the right...I`m used to have that in the left
            i feel the same when i drive or sit in a left hand drive vehicle! It looks and feels odd!

Originally posted by ady_p View Post
            does your car cames with habitacle air filter ?
            whats that?

Comment

• Very nice car, ashutosh
              laureate 1.5l, albastru marin

Comment

• Aboua air filter - here are some pictures about it : http://www.loganclub.ro/forum/showpo...8&postcount=20
                and here:
                Dacia logan : Cum fac sa ....? Cat costa sa ....? Unde gasesc ....? si alte asemenea intrebari

It is mounted under the dashboard, insinde the ventilation unit (on the right side for us).
                GL-22-TOF

Comment

• Nice car ashutosh...Look good in shiny black.

Comment

• Thanks viorelu!!

No ady, our cars do not have these filters installed. result is all kind of foul smells come inside the car, even if the ventilation of the blow is closed.

Also, guys.. Need one help. Can anyone tell me if this K&N induction kit for the 1.6 MPi 8valve will fit in my 1.4MPi 8valve.

Factory direct K&N replacement air filters, air intakes, oil filters & cabin filters. KNFilters.com - the official site for performance filtration products.

They do not have it for the 1.4.

I suppose the air filters/assembly will be the same for both the engines.
                    Last edited by ashutosh; 9 October 2008, 20:43.

Comment

• Ashutosh, I am not very sure , but if that filter is good for 1.6 MPI, hwo have much power air sucction , then I belive is very good also for 1.4 MPI engine .
                      Please note that like a personal opinion, ok?
                      , sunt cu ochii pe voi !
                      :thumbsup:

Comment

• Originally posted by FLORYN View Post
                        Ashutosh, I am not very sure , but if that filter is good for 1.6 MPI, hwo have much power air sucction , then I belive is very good also for 1.4 MPI engine .
                        Please note that like a personal opinion, ok?
                        thanks floryn, but since i can not buy it off the shelf and will have to get it imported, I want to be sure whether it will fit.

Comment

• Basically it should fit. Becasuse the throttle-body i tink it is the same on 1.4 and 1.6 engine. The exception is the 1.6_16v engine, which has a totally different one. According to the service manual, the throttle bodies from 1.4mpi and 1.6mpi are the same. To be sure, please ask the user "Andrei" to tell you the order code for this part.
                          i'm 99% that there's only one part number reffering the throttle body.

totally off-topic and you don't have to consider this as a mixing in your bussines : do you have dusty roads in India and you drive your car most of the time on those roads? If yes (and please consider this only as a personal oppinion), why do you want to let more dirt get into your engine's intake system?
                          Democratia nu inseamna ca faci ce vrei, ci ca ai dreptul sa faci ceea ce trebuie.

Comment

• Originally posted by csebalyn View Post
                            Basically it should fit. Becasuse the throttle-body i tink it is the same on 1.4 and 1.6 engine. The exception is the 1.6_16v engine, which has a totally different one. According to the service manual, the throttle bodies from 1.4mpi and 1.6mpi are the same. To be sure, please ask the user "Andrei" to tell you the order code for this part.
                            i'm 99% that there's only one part number reffering the throttle body.
                            will surely check with Andrei before ordering. Thanks for the advice bro!

Originally posted by csebalyn View Post
                            totally off-topic and you don't have to consider this as a mixing in your bussines : do you have dusty roads in India and you drive your car most of the time on those roads? If yes (and please consider this only as a personal oppinion), why do you want to let more dirt get into your engine's intake system?
                            the roads are dusty indeed! Expecially in the part in which i live in. Even the city roads have a lot of dirt! So should i skip thr buying decision then?? What about stock replacement filter?

Comment

• Ashutosh, can you tell me, if is available the front spoiler, on the spare part market. The original design of the front spoiler made by Renault, is used only for Logan which are produced in Russia and India. In Europe, the spoiler is looks like ours ( the forum is full with those ). So the question is if I can buy it from India. Many thanks. Take care
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Anulare DPF
                              Politica de Securitate Google